Chapter 107 - A Dream Date

As much as I wanted to avoid my past with Draco, I loved him too much to just walk away. Yet I didn't want the world to know yet. So he and I went to one person with this. McGonagall. As weird as it seems to tell the headmaster of the school, we needed her to let Draco leave the school and come to London for the date.

"Look at you," George says as I reach the stock room of the shop. He looks over my nice outfit and smiles widely. Lee and I finally got him to the shop, so far only to help Lee stock. "Where are you going?"

"A date," I say softly, "I met a guy at tryouts. He asked me out."

"Sweet," Lee says sitting down the box he was sorting through to join the conversation. He looks at me and nods. "You look good."

"Thanks," I say to him, "everything good here?"

"Yeah," George says looking at us in disbelief of our worry, "I'm fine, everything is fine."

"Are you sure?" I ask him he nods.

"Yes yes I'm fine," He says, "I'm sure that I'll be okay. Besides Lee is here."

"Alright," I say to him, "Fine Fine." I look to Lee and smile. He sighs.

"What?" Lee asks skeptically.

"Can I borrow your car?" I ask him with big puppy dog eyes. He scoffs looking at me.

"You are a freakin Wizard!" He snaps, "apparate!"

"It's a muggle restaurant!" I exclaim, "I can't exactly just pop right in there!"

He groans loudly and tosses the keys at me. I smile as I catch them.

"Thanks Lee," I say cheerfully, "I'll cover your shift if you ever get a date."

"Ah hush," Lee says harshly, "do you want to use my car?"

"Jokes on you I already have the keys," I say smirking. He rolls the keys as I hug them both quickly. "Bye!" I call our as I rush out to the car and climb inside.

*******

The second I get into the door I see the blond at a lonely table waiting for me. I smile upon seeing him fidget nervously. As I walk towards the table I see him look up to meet my eyes and strengthen up to not seem nervous.

"Hey Draco," I say as I reach the table.

"Hey," He says happily, "you look absolutely stunning."

"Thanks," I say smiling at him as I sit down, "you look great." It's true. The blond cleans up nicely. He has on a pair of black dress pants and a black button up. Looking very Muggle fancy, his obvious goal seeming as he choose the restaurant. His messy hair kept messy and long. Which I actually preferred to his short hair he's had in previous years.

  "I got us wine," He says pointing to the glass before me. I nod picking up the glass and taking a sip. "I'm glad you came. I got a bit worried you wouldn't show."

"Yeah sorry," I say to him, "I had to stop and check on George and Lee." As I take another sip his expression becomes unreadable. "It's George's first day back at the shop."

"Back?" Draco asks, "why hasn't he been there?"

"Going there without Fred is hard for him," I say softly, "he lost a huge part of himself when Fred died. And going to that store that they built together is so hard for him."

"I'm so sorry," He says looking at me sadly. I smile at him instead.

"It wasn't your fault," I say to him, "we'll be fine. I'm just nervous for how it will go tonight." He chuckles lightly.

"You're still so worried about everyone else after all that?" He asks me shaking his head, "You're too good."

"I am my fathers daughter," I chuckle, "besides my goodness rubbed off on your spoiled arse."

"You did," He says, "thanks for that."

"You're welcome ferret," I say to him and he scoffs.

"Don't remind me of that," He sighs as I laugh, "I went down Goyle's pants."

"Ha! I forgot about that!"

Conversations of our time together and at school fill the topics of conversation for us through the whole night. Both of us happy and laughing through out the whole dinner. As the dinner ends he takes my hand and leads me outside.

"Wanna go on a ride?" I ask him. He nods and I take him down to Lee's car.

"Get in," I say to him as I climb into the drivers seat.

"You driving terrifies me," He says as I start the car. I roll my eyes harshly I the comment.

"Chill," I say as we start to move, "I'm great at this. Anyways you'll love this place."

"Really?"

  "Yeah," I say to him, "I promise."

  "I'm holding you too that," He says smirking.

  "Fine," I say to them, "but it's my favourite place to unwind right now." As we drive his hand rests on my thigh. Not daring moving any higher, or any that made me seem uncomfortable. Finally I park the car before the dark playground. The empty park confuses him. I get out and walk towards his side as he gets out purely watching me. His fingers lace with mine in the familiar happy feeling fills us. I lead him to the benches over looking the city. The sparking stars above us.  "Isn't it beautiful?" I ask him as I stare into the beautiful stars.

"Yeah, it is," He says. I look over to see him watching me and I smile. Placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I love you Draco," I sway to him, "I always have."

"I know," He says he me, "and I love you too." I lean up and place a soft kiss in his slightly rough chapped lips. He kisses back taking over the situation quickly. But still remaining in a level that I'm comfortable with. He arms wrapping around me and the two of us fitting together perfectly, as if we where made for the other. As I get up away his face stretches into the brightest smile I've ever seen.

"I think I might sound crazy if I say this," I say to Draco, "but I really want to."

"Us being here is crazy," He laughs, "so tell me love."

"I love you," I say, "and I want to be with you. I wanna live my life with you. Because I don't see myself with anyone else."

"I don't either," he smiles, "so will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course," I smile, "I never wanted to stop being it."

At last Cultven and Malfoy we're back together.