"Okay let's do this" I mumbled before stepping out, Shawn hopping out of the car as well.

There was heaps of students rushing around, some chatting with friends, some getting there photos taken by crying parents. And here I was, walking in with my personal body guard.

I made my way inside, Shawn standing beside me as we walked up to the front office.

There was an older lady on the phone who looked incredibly stressed, as would any worker working at a school on orientation.

She hung up the phone before speaking, "Hi how can I help- ohhh. Uhh- M-Mrs Rose" She said realising it was me.

"Mrs Rose is my mother. I'm Miss Rose But please call me Emily. I'm not into all that formal attire" I said shooting her a comforting smile.

She sighed happily, probably that I wasn't a spoilt brat, that all the news articles and celebrity news shows described me as.

"What can I do for you Emily?" She said clasping her hands together paying her full attention on me.

"Um just my textbooks and office timetable if that's not stress?" I asked not wanting her to go out of her way for me. I could wait.

"Oh no worries. You just missed the wave of people so I can do that for you" She said with a smile. She typed on her keyboard printing a few pieces of paper.

She got up grabbing me three textbooks before handing them to me.

"Okay so here are your three subjects for this year in your Psychology course, also here is your official timetable, staff contacting and a map" She said handing me all of it.

"Thank you so much" I said smiling before walking away.

"Here let me help" Shawn said noticing I was obviously struggling.

"Thanks" I said handing him two of my textbooks, pulling over to a nearby seat.

I put everything inside my backpack minus my timetable and the map.

"Okay so psychology starts in 20 minutes in Room Building L Room 17?" I said it coming out more of a question than an answer.

"Actually it's Building... E and Room 4" he said leaning over my shoulder to peak at my timetable, his breath evidently being felt on my neck.

"Oh... thanks" I said looking at him to give him a smile, only to realise his face was awfully close.

"Uh this way I think" pointing in a direction as we began our walk to the classroom.

We soon arrived 3 minutes before class was going to begin.

We walked inside seeing plenty of students waiting, some of them waiting spread out waiting for the teacher whilst others are in groups laughing.

I find a seat beside a girl who looked 19, my age. She had light brunette hair and blue eyes.

"Hi" she spoke sending me a friendly smile.

"Hey" I spoke cheerfully, feeling excited that I was making my first friend in college.

"What's your name?" She asked resting her chin on her hand.

"I'm Emily.. Rose. Nice to meet you" I said holding my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Rhylee Wheeler" She said smiling, showing her straight teeth.

"Okay, don't mean to be one of those weird typa' chicks but you look extremely familiar" she said squinting her eyes making me giggle then sigh.

"Ah Yeah... I'm the presidents daughter" I said smiling sheepishly.

"Oh. Cool" she said smiling before opening up her laptop.

I smiled widely at her calm response, thankful that she didn't... react?

The teacher soon walked in soon after.

I opened my laptop as he began to write on the board.

"Good morning students, Welcome to your first year of Psychology. I hope that in three years time I will still have all of you here but I know that's very unlikely for some of you" he said glancing at a guy leaning back on his chair in the row in front of me.

He was obviously one of those fuck boys that didn't give a care about anything and his parents paid his way through college.

I giggled lightly making the teacher smile at me.

"I'm Mr Thompson, now please open your textbooks to chapter 12" he said writing his name on the board.

I opened my textbook and began taking notes in my notebook as time progressed.

"Psst... who's that guy beside you? He won't stop staring at you" Rhylee whispered with a nudge. I glanced beside me seeing Shawn's eyes widen as he quickly looked away.

He slouched back in his seat, arms now crossed as he stared forward in boredom.

"Ugh... he's my personal body guard"

.
A/N- agh it's so late but i honestly don't careee