"Jennie!" Jisoo now fully awake shouted hugging Jennie tightly.

Jennie laughed, "Morning soo how long was I out for?"

"Not that long actually just the whole night." Lisa answered with a impressed expression.

"Okay let's wash up so we can talk to the boys." Chaeyoung said standing up.

Hoseok was in the living room when he saw the girls walking down the stairs, "Oh morning."

"Morning." They greet.

"Uhm Hoseok where are the others?" Jennie asked.

"They should be coming down soon. Are you hungry." Hoseok replied genuinely concerned about their health.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "We'll eat later we just want the truth."

The girls sat down and a few moments later the rest of the boys came down the stairs.

"Oh, you're here already." Jin said looking at the girls.

"Yeah the earlier we know things the better right." Jennie commented glaring at all of them.

"I'm glad you're fine Jennie." Namjoon replied sitting straight across from the four uneasy girls.

"She wouldn't have been in bed if it wasn't for someone." Lisa mumbled.

Chaeyoung clasped her hands together, "Alright so let's start from who you really are then lead up to the drug reports and why we really went to that party."

The boys look at each other not sure if they should unveil everything at once.

"That's fair. So we are businessmen but with a catch we do help transport drugs and guns just like people where you used to work at." Namjoon explained.

"I knew they did that. And no one believed me." Lisa pouted remembering the stuff she said about YG.

"Shh." Jisoo scolded.

"We are businessmen in the mafia business. Do I need to explain what that is." Yoongi said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

Jennie fake smiled, "No we know exactly what it means." She matched his sarcastic tone.

"So why couldn't you tell us that from the beginning when we first met?" Jisoo asked kinda getting irritated since this was a horrible secret that was kept from them.

"We can't have the whole world knowing what we do. So we needed to hide it. It's not like we even had to tell you." Jungkook spoke up.

"So then why save us if you don't want the world to know, why'd you do it?" Chaeyoung snapped.

"Because we needed you. You think us saving you was a coincidence; no. The fact that Exo came was a setback but us taking you wasn't. We were gonna use you for our benefits. I mean we already have." Namjoon told them the truth very harshly.

Lisa stood up infuriated, "So that's what we are some fucking puppets that can be used whenever someone pleases!"

"Doll you knew this, I mean you went into our office when we specifically told you not to and you saw all the papers. You should have known this was coming." Jungkook discreetly exposed her.

Jennie stood up and turned to Lisa, "You knew about this!"

Lisa shook her head, "No—I mean yeah I knew they we're mafia men but the puppet thing and drug reports I didn't, I swear!" She defended herself.

Jisoo looked at Lisa with a disappointed gaze, "But you knew and kept it from us. Your own family."

Lisa teared up, "N-No they threatened me! Why do you think I never trained with you! I was told they would do things to you if I said anything. Do you think I wanted to keep it from you!" Lisa's voice cracked as she tried to point out all the reasons she kept it a secret.

Chaeyoung reached to pull Lisa for a hug but Jennie instantly stopped her.

"No she's a traitor she doesn't deserve sympathy." Jennie spat making Lisa's tears fall.

"J-Jen p-please." Lisa begged.

Yoongi clapped, "Wow look at you four this was a hell of a show. I'm surprised your friendship would just collapse like that in just a snap of a finger." He mocked.

"Hyung stop." Hoseok said with pleading eyes.

"What else do we need to know." Jisoo said with sadness in her eyes. What Yoongi said is true the friendship that they built for years was just broken in seconds.

"This if any of you tell a single soul about what we are and that you are held captive I swear on my life that I will kill all of those people in front of you and kill all your friends. I'll also make sure that you feel all the pain for not keeping your mouth closed got it." Namjoon told them very seriously.

The girls nodded scared of his words.

"And Lisa I'm glad you kept your mouth shut all this time I hope your friends here can do the same." Namjoon's words cut Lisa even more making her feel more pain.

"Let's go boys." They all walk out leaving the four broken girls alone in pain.

To be continued
|sorry for this late update!|