part 69

Happy Reading

**********
After sometime they broke the kiss....They saw the baby was sleeping.....Avni kept her head on his shoulder...

Av- Neil...

N- Hmm jaan..

Av- She is so cute...no??

N- cause her mother is cute...

Av- And her father is handsome...

N- Accha???

Av- Hmmm....

N- She will be grown up so soon....and one day she will go to her sasural...leaving us ..

His voice became emotional...

Av- Neil....don't say that you are planning Vidai of our 5 days old daughter....

Avni gave an angry look to him..

N- No no....baby aisa kuch nhi hai....

Av- Aisa hi hai.....ouch!!!!!!

N- Avu....what happened??? Are you feeling pain???

Neil took the baby from her and placed her on the crib......and came back to her...

Av- Neil....I am fine....just jara sa.... stitches pe...

N- See....I told you....tujeh to mera koi baat sunna hi nhi hai...I told you to lay down on the bed......Let me see...

Saying this he made her lay on the bed and hicked her top to see her stitches.....

Neil checked the bandage and kissed there without hurting her......Avni looked at him

N- Our baby will be so proud of her mother....

Av- No....she will be proud of her father....

N- accha???

Av- hmmm...

N- Accha Avni....if you need anything... please tell me...I have to organize your medicines and all....And baby ki clothes filhal to hamari cupboard mei hai....but I will make another closet for her....in her room....ok??? And 1 more thing....don't get up quickly....ok???

Avni was looking at Neil....while all these
.

Av- Neil...

N- hmm Avni...

Av- I need to take bath....

N- Yaa.....One nurse will come to look after you from now on...ok??? She will help you.....cause you have also sprained your arm......And...and what??? Yess...your food....from now on....you will be under diet....ok??? I will give your diet chart to Asha didi....

Av- Neil....... breakfast???

N- What breakfast?? Now its time to take lunch...and you are talking about breakfast???

Av- Arey.....I am talking about your breakfast....your food???

N- Yaa Avni.....wait...I am bringing your lunch.....

Av- Neil....let's have our lunch together...

N- no....You will have your lunch right now...then you have to take rest....

Avni was about to say something....But shrugged off her thoughts

In evening at the hall

S- Tillu....

N- Haan Mom...

S- Aj se mai Avni k saath soyungi....

Av- What??

S- haan beta....tum dono new parents ho...Baby ko raat mei feed karna padhta hai....Uski diapers change karna padhta hai...And Avni too isn't well....Tillu tujeh bhi neend ki jaroorat hai...Tune bhi to itne din rest nhi kiya....Tu bhi so ja....aapne papa k saath...ok???

Avni looked at Neil and Neil thought for sometime...

Av- (in mind) please Neil....don't agree to it.... please please

N- Okk....Mom....baby ko kaise handle karna hai...you know it better than me....ok...jabtak mai sab kuch seekh nhi leta

Avni's eyes started getting moist

Av- Where is Riya and KK???

B- dono ko kuch argent kaam aa gya....and dono ko hi Mumbai jaana tha ..toh saath mei nikal gaye...

Av- Mujeh bina bataye??

N- Avni....you were sleeping....and they didn't want to disturb the baby....that's why.....they will call you after reaching....

Av- Yess..

B- Neela and Ashish bhi chala gaya....Ashish wasn't feeling well.....toh Neela uske saath gayi hai....

Av- What??? Papa isn't well and you are telling me now??

N- Avni...don't get hyper....He is fine now.....

The baby started to cry...

N- kya hua baby??? Aap ro kyun rhi ho???

S- Avni....she is hungry....you go and feed her......

Avni looked at Neil

P- Neil....mere room mei aja....Mujeh tujse office related kuch baat karna hai...

Avni sighed and want to her room

At night

Avni was tossing on the bed....the baby was sleeping....Sweta was sound asleep too....but she wasn't getting sleep....cause she is habituated to sleep with Neil only.....she decided to watch movie...She took her ipad....she chatted with Aman for sometime through messenger....Then she started watching a movie..... In-between the movie she fed the baby and changed her diaper also...

When the movie ended....she still was unable to sleep.....she checked the time....it was 5 am in the morning....she started to watch Neil's pictures, their pictures.......she kissed it....she started missing him in a single day....She decided to message him....but she deleted it....

She looked at the baby.....She was a perfect combination of her and Neil....but she got more features of Neil...than her....

After sometime she started getting sleepy and slept

When she wokeup from the sleep, she found none in the room.. the baby was sleeping beside her......With great difficulty she got up....

Av- Neil!! Neil!!

Bebe came into their room

B- Woh puttar....Neil na office gaya hai...kuch argent kaam k liye.... Kya chahiye bol mujeh....

Av- Kuch nhi

**********
please do vote and comment