Part 50

Finally the 50th part.....thank you so much each one of you for loving this story....❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading

**********
Neil was so busy talking to her that he didn't noticed the time.....he came back into his scenes when the door bell ranged....

N- Asha didi ayi hain sayad....

He was right

Asha came to their room

As- Avni didi.... breakfast mei kya khayogi?? Poha banakar du??

Av- Neil ka koi favourite dish banao....

As- par didi..poha to aapko pasand hain na??

Av- (making a pout) but baby ko pasand nhi hain......yeh aapne papa pe gaya hain...

N- Didi kuch light banana......Jayda spicy nhi....and aap lunch mat banana.....hum aaj lumch bahar karenge...

As- ok

After having breakfast Avneil left for her scan.......

When Neil saw the baby, he was in tears....he kissed her forehead and said thank you

After doing all the other tests Avneil did a little shopping and had their lunch in a resturent......while Neil was very careful towards Avni......her foods....her things everything....

After reaching home

Neil went to washroom for taking a shower.....Avni noticed that Neil forgot to lock the bathroom door.....Seeing this she smirked......(mood swings😁)

Neil was taking a shower when he felt two soft hands hugged him from behind.....he immediately understood that person...

He turned back

N- Avu!!

Now they both were directly under the shower.....Avni's clothes were sticking to her body due to wetness.....

Av- (placing her finger on his lip) ssh!!!

Slowly the distance between their lips decreased and finally they met.....

Both were rubbing their lips against each other slowly....after like 2 minutes they parted.....Avni was breathing heavily......

Neil was about to say something but again Avni placed her lips on his......they both started kissing each other passionately...her grip on his shoulder became strong...... Neil was letting her breath in between the kisses.........

Slowly her clothes were discarded......Neil realized that they were standing under the shower for a long time....

Neil turned off the shower.....dried them with the help of a towel and picked her up.....

Neil laid her on her bed and laid on her without putting his weight on her.......Avni started kissing him on his neck......she was biting him there......Neil was also kissing him.....

After kissing and doing other things....when Neil was about to enter her finally..... reality striked him and he stopped......

Av- what happened??

N- Avu....we can't do it now....

Av- why???

N- It will poke the baby..and the baby will get hurt..no???

Av- hein??

N- haan

Av- pregnant kon hain??

N- you....

Av- Feel kon karega!?

N- you....

Av- then who are you to say this??

N- Avu.......we should consult a doctor

Avni became irritated...

Av- I have already asked her....

N- ok....wht??

Av- hmmm....let's continue

Neil somewhere lost his control too....so without wasting any further time they continued what they were doing some times back.....

Neil noticed how sensitive Avni became.....he also was very careful and very gentle with her.......

They made love for 2 hours.....during this both became emotional......after that Avni immediately slept because she was very tired......Their naked bodies were covered by a single duvet.....Neil adjusted the Ac temperature.....Then he too slept hugging her....

Neil woke up in the evening.....Avni was still sleeping.....Neil kissed her forehead.....Her head was on his chest......

Neil was doing some work on his phone when the door bell ranged.....

N- Iss time pe kon hoga??? Inn logo se mera romance karna dekha nhi jata hain kya??

He got up.....wore a trouser with a tee.....Also made her wear her dresses and then he opened the door.....

The whole khanna family along with Maddy were standing at the door step......

N- Arrey mom, bebe aap log??

N- (after closing the door) Aap log aane wale the....mujeh inform kyun nhi kia??

S- (with a sarcastic tone) aise bol raha hain jaise ki tu saab inform karta hain mujeh....

Neil understood the sarcastic tone of her voice..

They sat on the sofa while Neil sat opposite to them....

B- Avni...kahan hain?

N- She is sleeping.....

P- She is ok na??

N- haan papa....kal shaam tak tests k reports aa jayenge.....

M- kisi dusre k bacche ko lekar tu itna kyun tension le raha hain Neil?

N- Excuse me!!

M- Dekho bhai.....Mujeh to pehle se hi doubt ho raha tha ki yeh ladki ki character thick nhi hain......Aap logo ko toh iske pyyar mei kuch dikhta hi nhi hain......

S- Tillu....itna important baat....Kyun mujeh Ashish ji se sunna pada??

N- Ashish Mehta??

P- haan....call kia tha mujeh....kaafi bura vala keh rahe the.....Tabhi to hum ko pata chala....

M- Dekh Neil.....yeh jiska bhi baccha hain.....Usse yeh sab karne de....mai to kehti hu....Tu Mitali se shadi kar le.....

N- Yeh baccha mera hain....

M- Neil....tujeh buddhu bana rahi hain yeh ladki.....jaha par reh rahi thi.....tu wha pe pata laga....wha k hi kisi ka hoga yeh baccha....Abhi yeh kharcha sambhali nhi gayi to aa gayi tere paas....

N- will you please stop bua!!!

P- Didi.....mujeh baat karne dijiye Neil se....mere bete ka life ka sawal hain.....

B- Dhire bol Maddy....agar Avni ko pata chal gaya na...

M- Toh kya chachi?? Sahi hi to bola maine.......Ek najayaz riste se ek najayaz baccha......yhi to sach hain...

N- Bua!!!

B- Maddy!!!

P- Didi!!!

Just then they heard a sound from behind......Neil turned around and saw Avni was standing there

**********
Please do vote and comment