Part 38

Happy Reading

*********
N- what did you just say??

Av- tune abhi kya bola???

N- tu pehle bata....

Av- nhi tu....

N- tu London jaa rahi hain??

Av- haan....I am gonna fulfill my dreams...

N- apply kab ki thi???

Av- 2 months back....

N- aur yeh tu ab mujeh bol rahi hain.....kya fayda....nhi bolti toh jyada accha hota....

Av- Neil stop over reacting.......mai sure hi thi....

N- ok fine....I am over reacting....

Avni kept her hand on his hand....

Av- Neilu....

N- shut up....

Av- Neil....tu kya keh raha tha...

Neil looked at Avni...

N- jo tune suna....

Av- Neil....you know na....meri life mei yeh pyaar mohabbat ki koi value nhi hain.......

N- Avni...past me jo hua hain...uske liye tu kyun khud ko punish karegi.....

Av- pata nhi....but I don't trust love at all....

N- tuje mujse pyaar nhi hua hain...koi baat nhi....par kisi se toh hoga na....why are you stopping yourself Avni......live your life fully ...

Av- (standing up) i gotta go.....

N- meri iss stupid harkat se hamari friendship pe koi effect nhi padega....right??

Av- then you have to control your feelings.....

N- take care Avi.....

Av- you too....

Saying this she left.......Tears were coming out from his eyes but he immediately wiped it before anyone can notice.....

Seeing Neil's face bebe and Sweta understood what happened...they sighed in relief.....but they were feeling bad for him.....

The next day Avni left for London.......

In London Avni was staying in Diksha's house......they were pampering her like their own child but Avni started missing Neil very badly..... whenever she used to be free, the only thing she could do was thinking about Neil.......

They used to talk on phone but Avni was feeling some thing else for him...... something which she dont know.....

One day she saw a dream in which Avneil were hugging each other.....And Avni said " I love you" to Neil....

Avni got up with a jerk....she was sweating badly....

Av- Yeh kya dekh lia maine...me and Neil...woh nhi aise....maine kya Neil se pyaar karne lagi hu?? Woh god.....

By each passing days Avni became more sure  about her feelings for Neil.....but she was feeling guilty for rejecting his proposal....

One day she came home from college early....she was about to call Neil when she received a call from Tania, one of her friend from India....

Av- hi Tania...what's up??

Tania was crying very badly....

Av- Tanu tujeh kya hua hain....bol toh sahi.....

T- Avni...Ali...

Av- Ali...kya hua hain Ali ko....

T- uski ek road accident mei death ho gaya hain....

Av- what!!!

After getting the news the first thing she did was calling Neil....but Neil was not picking up her calls.....she also called Riya......one of her family member received it and said that Riya became inconsolable.....

Avni immediately booked the flight tickets and came back to India......

After coming back to India...the first thing she did was to visit Riya.....Riya started crying hugging her very tightly....

R- Avu....Avu....woh Ali....Ali ka accident....

Av- ssh!! Riya...you have to stay strong.....for his and your family....

R- he promised me...that he won't leave me.....par uske apne wada tod diya....

Avni was trying very hard to control her emotions in front of Riya....After consoling her, she went to khanna house....to meet with Neil.....but Bebe told her that Neil was in his studio apartment.....

It was night when she reached there.....she knocked the door many times before Neil opened it......

N- Avni...tu yha.....kya kar rahi hain??

Av- May I come in??

N- Haan haan.....

Avni entered into his appartement and Neil closed the door....He was trying to be normal as he knew how close Ali and Avni was....for that purpose he didn't inform Avni about his accident......

Avni looked at Neil....he was looking pale.....his room was full of their picture which they clicked during their trip and in their college.....

Av- I know about Ali....

Neil looked at Avni in disbelief....

N- tujeh kaise pata chala??

Av- woh mujeh Tania ne batayi......maine iss liye India aa gayi....Riya se bhi mili....

N- (with a sigh) sabki naseeb me pyaar nhi hota hain....

N- Avu...you are looking tired....bol kya khayegi??

Av- kuch nhi...

N- aise kaise....ruk mai tere liye poha banata hu....

Saying this Neil turned back and was about to go to the kitchen..

Av- (from behind) I love you Neil..

**********

Please do vote and comment