Part 14

Wising you all Merry Christmas......Happy Reading

**********

Neil hugged her from behind but Avni didn't hugged her back....Neil kissed on her shoulder....And saw tears was coming out from her eyes.....

N- I am sorry jaan.I didn't mean it.....

Avni remained silent....

N- jaan look at me.....I am saying sorry na..Please jaan tujeh pata hain na...tujeh takleef pe dekhta hu toh mujeh kaisa lagta hain..I promise age se aisa kuch bhi nhi kahunga..You can punish me jaan...gussa hain phir mujpe gussa nikal...dat mujeh.but aise silent mat ban...jaher sa lagta hain mujeh.

Av- really Mr. Khanna???

N- Kya Mr. Khanna??? I am Mr. Khanna for others......I am Neil for you......Only Neil.....and you are my Avni..my Avu

Avni turned back.....just then Neil noticed her hand......She was pressing her hand intentionally.....so blood was coming out from her hand.....it was a small but deep cut....

N- Avni.yeh kya kar rahi hain tu.

Av- but You will not care na...

N- just shut up....

Neil picked up Avni in bridal style....he made her sit on the sofa.....and took the first aid box quickly...

Av- Leave me.....I am fine...

N- please chup chap baith.mujeh dressing karna hain.

Av- thank you for your concern...but mujeh yeh sab k koi jaroorat nhi hain

Having no other way to calm her down Neil placed his lips on hers......And was kissing him.....But Avni was not responding...he bit her lower lip and she started responding....The kiss was full of lust and passion......When they parted, Avni was laying on the sofa and Neil was on top of her, Avni's hands were wrapped around his neck......Neil kissed her forehead...

N- I love you and sorry.....

Av- Love you too and sorry ...but you did wrong with me....you haven't talked with me from last 12 hours......12 freaking hours...

N- Tu bhi to ulta siddha bolti hain...ulta siddha kaam karti hain..yeh haat me cut kaise hua???

Av- woh onions cut karte samay

N- tu and onion cutting.....like seriously???

Av- So funny!!!!! Maine nhi ki toh woh rajma chawal kya woh Mitali banake gayi hain????

N- array baby gussa kyun ho rahi hain????

Av- tu bol hi raha hain kuch aisa.

N- and yeh hath burn kaise hua???

Av- woh gas on tha bhul gayi thi

N- tu aaj k baad kitchen me kabhi nhi nhi jayegi..yeh mere instruction or order jo bhi samaj na hain samaj le.....

Avni gave him a WTH look...

N- aise dekh mat...

After that he bandaged her wounds...

N- mai to bhul hi gaya tha rajma k barre mein..chal avu mujeh bohot bhukh laga hain

HE again picked her up in bridal style and took her to the table and made her seat on the chair......he sat on the chair beside her.....

He took one morsel into his mouth....

N- Ummmmmmmmmmmm..

Av- Acha nhi hain kya???? Tu aise orgasmic expressions kyun de raha hain???? I know I am a very bad cook...

N- It is delicious......beby.You should try this....and he fed her.....

Av- wow Neil it is awesome....I can be a good chef....

Neil gave him a WTH look.....

Av- I am joking...

Just then she remembered something....

Av- ohh shit mai bhul gayi.

N- Kua bhul gayi??? I know right.....subah medicines nhi li na tune....

Av- array yaar kabhi mujeh chodkar duse things bhi soch liya kar

N- No....mai jo bhi hu thick hu....

Av- array sun na..Kal Sayesha k birthday party hain...you know Sayesha???? My first friend in Delhi....We have to attend the party....

N- haan Sayesha ko mai kaise bhul sakta hu.....wohi na jo apni ex k pitai ki thi.woh bhi middle of the road pe.

Av- array he was cheating on her......and for your kind information use yeh advice maine di thi

N- haan teri hi dimag seyeh sab nikalti hain

Av- Neil!!!!!

N- accha baba hum chalenge.par use Pehle tu Neela aunty se baat karegi...woh kitni tensed hain tujeh lekar..

Avni got up and left the hall...

Neil sighed......and ran behind her.....

The next day at night.....they were getting ready for the party....Neil was wearing white shirt with blue jeans...the first three buttons of her shirt were opened as usual....Avni was wearing a knee length dress....her cleavage was clearly visible through her dress....she was looking damn hot....

N- Avi tu aise nhi jayegi..

Av- kyun???? Kya burai hai ismei????

N- the boys will checkout you which I can't bear.....

Av- shrif yeh????

N- you are looking damn hot.....so it is very tuff for me to control my hormones..

Av- toh yeh baat hain...btw you are looking hot too.....but now we are getting late...

N- jaana jaroori hain kya???

Av- yes...

When they reached the party hall, it was already crowded......they woshed Sayesha.......some girls were checking out Neil shamelessly......Avni saw this and got jealous......Neil saw this and was enjoying her cute jealousy.....One girl approached Neil for dancing....and Neil said yes...

Avni was burning in anger.....she went to the counter and ordered a drink and ended up being drunk...

Here Neil was searching Avni.suddenly he heared Avni's voice on the mike....

Av- Attention everyone!!!!!!!

**********

Please do vote and comment