Part 18

Happy reading

**********
After sometime Neil came back with food and fed her by his hands...

N- sorry babu....I was a bit harsh today.....

Av- you and your stupid ideas.....kaha se ate hain yeh tere dimag mei....

N- ohh baby.....tu usse sunegi to sharam k maare lal ho jayegi...

Av- Accha??

N- haan....btw yeh mere liye cooking and surprises.....??

Av- kyun mai tere liye nhi kar sakti kya....

N- array.....mai to aise hi bol raha tha....I love all of these and...

Av- And what??

N- (in a husky tone) I love you....

Av- Aww mera jaanu.....I love you too...

N- accha.....now enough of it.....let's sleep....

Av- (forwarding her hands ) ok come..

N- aww mere bina tujeh toh neend bhi nhi ata hain.....kya karegi tu mere bina Avu....

Av- pata nhi....pata karna bhi nhi chahati....

And they slept hugging each other...

Days were passing like this.....but with each passing days Neil became more busy with his works........in between these days Neil became sick once but Avni took care of him like a ideal wife.......Avni was missing their romance....their talks....their cute fights......his pampering... everything........ Actually Khanna industries were going through loss......So Neil was very tensed regarding this.......He used to go early to the office and come late......Bua ji even accused Avni was responsible for this....as Neil only romances with her without doing any works....

Though Neil was tensed and he had a valid reason but Avni was most effected cause Neil was only person in her life with whom she can talk freely........

One day Avneil was laying beside each other..........but Neil was very tired and sleepy.....

Av- Neil pata hain Asha didi bol rhi thi k unke ek neighbor uske wife k saath cheating kar rha tha......how can people be so irresponsible in life.....toh un logo ka divorce ho gya......Neil agar tu mere saath cheating karega to mai kya karungi???

N- array hum logo k case mei to divorce ka koi scene hi nhi rahega......cause we are not married......now I am sleepy and tired too.....let me sleep yar.....

Avni was a bit startled by his answer but she shrugged of her thought.....

After someday.......

Avni was packing his bags cause he have to leave for a site seeing for his next project for 3 days....

N- Array Avni jaldi.....I will miss my train.....

[It was a rural area and he has to go to by train.......]

Av- 5 din baad ek fashion designing competition hain.....I am going to participate in it..... please come back before it.......

N- haan mai to bhul hi gaya tha......Do prepare well for this.....

Avni hugged him and he hugged her back....

Av- I am going to miss you....come back soon......

N- I will try....now can I go??? Otherwise I will miss my train.......

Av- (in a sad tone) yes......I love you....

But then she realised Neil was gone.....

Av- Abhi to iske pass mere liye bhi time nhi hain.....

In those 2 days Avni was missing Neil very badly.......she decided to call Diksha bua....

D- hii beta....kaisi hain.....

Av- mai thick hu bua...aap batao aap kaise ho???

D- I am fine....but tere face dekh kar to nhi lag raha hain k you are fine....bol kya hua hain....

Avni told her everything...

Av- Bua I am missing him very badly...

D-Beta tu Neil ko aise mat tarpah...u know what I mean....pati patni ke jaisa Pavitra rishta kuch bhi nhi hain...tu apne mumma papa ko dekh kar aise shadi se bhag rahi hain.par tu mujeh or tere Prateek uncle ko dekh...Neil k mom dad ko dekh......

Av- par bua....

D- Riste t aise bhi tut sakte hain....hain na baccha....phir shadi ko de na ek chance.....kya burai hain iss mei.....

Av- bol to aap sahi rahe ho.....

D- toh....

Av- I am gonna go there and propose him.....

D- that's like my girl...

Av- ok bua bye....bohot kaam karni hain..... bye.....and I love you.....

After buying a ring Avni left for the place.....she was very excited about all this......she called DD to ask the address........but strictly ordered him not to tell anything to Neil......

The next day she reached that place....DD told her that He was busy in a meeting in a office.....

Avni thought to wait outside.....she was about to seat in the waiting room......but while going there she heard the sound of Neil's giggling along with a girl.....

N- Kash tum mujeh Pehle mil lia hota toh mai Avni k saath relationship pe nhi ata..

Lady- why handsome??? Hum abhi bhi relationship me aa sakte hain...tum bolo to ek dum se shadi kar lu???? mandir bhi paas mei hi hain......

But they were unaware that they had an silent audience....

**********

Finally updated this..... so here is the. Update.....so no katti.....😁...Please do vote and comment