Part 10

Happy Reading

**********

Next morning Neil woke up first.....And he saw Avni was sleeping with a cute pout......She was hugging him tightly.....and her on leg was on his waist.....Neil peaked her forehead and carefully removed her leg from his waist and tried to get up......but Avni hugged him more tightly....

N- Avu baby let me wake up.....

Av- (in a sleepy tone) Nhi..

N- You want me to stay???

Av- please sleep with me na..

Neil knew that the whole night was sleepless for Avni due to her period cramps....But suddenly Avni woke up

Av- Neil you have an important meeting.....you are late for office.....

N- abhi to bol rahi thi sone k liye.tere saath.

Av- uffo..go and get ready.....Lagta hain Asha didi aj late ho gayi hain..mai breakfast me kuch banati hu tabtak..

N- waise kya banayegi.

Av- very funny.....atleast bread and butter....abhi tu ja..aise meetings pe late ho jayegi to clients k impression kharab ho jayenge..

Neil got down from the bed and was about to go to the washroom but Avni saw something which made her embarrassed....

Av- Neil woh ..

N- kya

Following Avni's gaze he noticed the reason for Avni's embarrassment....

There was a red stain on his pant...

Av- Woh I am sorry...

N- It's ok...ho jata hain...btw teri pain???

Av- kal raat se thoda kam hain.

N- tu iss washroom use kar le.....mai dushra washroom use karta hu....

After freshen up he got ready for office and came to hall.....he found that avni was waiting for him with breakfast....(i.e coffee and bread)

N- waah mera baby ne mere liye itna accha khana banayi hain.

Av- Shut up!!!!!!

N- Asha didi???

Av- woh Chintu ko fever hain...iss liye..

N- ab kaisa hain????

Av- pata nhi.maine to bola usko hospital me leke jane ko..mai whi pe doctor ko dikha dungi..Medicines ka course or test to Asha didi to samaj nhi ayegi na iss liye..ghar ane k time pe mai khud kharid k dungi

Neil was feeling so proud of Avni...he just kissed her forehead....

N- but sabse Pehle apna dhyan rakhna..Mai yeh water bottles rakhke ja raha hu....mere ane tak finish ho jana chahiye.and lunch me light food....no pizza and all.....

Av- kabhi kabhi lagta hain tu mera bf nhi ma hain

N- agar khud ka dhyan tu nhi rakhegi to kisiko to rakhna padega na.

Av- Koi ladki k sath no flirting.....ok????

N- flirting woh kya hota hain baby???

Av- dd mujeh bol raha tha woh kya naam tha...Mitali tujeh chipak rahi thi...Maine khud bhi dekha hain tere office party me...

N- kaffi possessive haan...I like it my jhangli billi

After fishing their breakfast together Neil got up for leaving....Avni hugged him...

Av- will miss you jaanu.

N- (in mind) wah bhai wah.mood swings k wajah se kya kuch mil raha hain.I am loving it....jangli billi k Andar ek pyari si ladki bhi hain

Av- Neil where are you lost...???? Neil!!!

N- haan woh kuch nhi...Apna dhyan rakhna..kuch chahiye to mujeh call kar lena.ok??? Office nhi jaa rahi hain yeh accha baat hain.and one more thing aj drive mat karna..cab le lena.ok????

Avni was nodding her head in a rhythm...

Av- ho gaya????

N- Kuch bhul raha hain tu???

Av- your hopeless mind.....

And she kissed him on his lips......Avni tried to pulled out from the kiss....but Neil deepened the kiss.....and one light kiss turned into a passionate kiss....After what felt like ages they parted.....

N- I don't wanna go baby.....

Av- jaldi nhi jayega to jaldi kaise ayega.

N- Point!!!

And he left for office....That day was hectic for Avneil..Neil was busy with meetings and Avni took Chintu to the hospital.....

When Neil rang the door bell of their apartment Avni opened the door with a puffy eyes....and hugged him...

N- Kya hua baby???????

Avni said nothing....

Neil picked up Avni and came to the hall after locking their main door...

And understood that Avni was watching a movie and she was crying watching the climax...

N- aise to badi attitude lekar phirti hain...k mai yeh emotional movie nhi dekhti.to yeh " Sanam Teri Kasam" kon dekh raha tha???? Mood swings k haad hota hain.and he was laughing....

Av- Neil.....

N- haan.

Av- agar mai maar gayi to tu aisa karega????

And that was enough for Neil...

N- Enough Avni

Avni could sense his anger through his voice.....

Av- Neil woh I was joking.....Sorry

N- haan tuje har chiz to majak lagti hain...hai na??? Miss Parikh??? tujeh kya pata chalega k mai or teri family kitna suffer karunga.tu toh maar jayegi..jaise mai suffer kara tha...waise phir suffer karunga...tujeh kya??? tujeh to maza ati hain meri sufferings dekh ke.hain na?????

his eyes were red due to anger....

Av- Neil....

Before she could say anything..Neil left the place angrily...

**********

I don't know how the update is......Sorry for the late update.....Please do vote and comment