Part 12

Happy reading😊

**********
N- (in mind) why Avni???? har baar mujeh un sab din ko yaad dilane k Alawa koi aur kaam nhi hain teri...I know you love me.....But you have to understand others feelings also......I am very angry on you today and I will not forgive you..

he was side facing her but when Avni hugged him from behind he felt that she was crying.....and his cry was the last thing he can tolerate.....

so he hugged her to calm her down and can understand that she was very tired as she slept immediately hugging him....while he was remembering their past...

Those 6 months were like a nightmare for him.....he still can remember how his and Avni's family member were saying to doctor to open her support system but Neil was also too stubborn.....He too said that he will shift her to another hospital unknown to them and he will make Avni to comeback to her previous form and then he will not allow anyone to meet with her.....but he also needed a support in his that phase and luckily he got one too....his papa....who was supporting him.....

When Avni gained consciousness he was the most luckiest people on the earth.....his happiness had no bound then.....Even he gave a sweet treat to all the stuffs of that hospitals even patients.....when Avni called his name after gaining consciousness, then and there he decided to protect her from all the peoples.....from the evil eyes of the world.....

His papa suggested him to move in to Delhi and to look after his business.....he still can remember their conversations on that day....

P- Neil ek kaam kar.tu Avni ko lekar Delhi shift ho ja..abhi shadi k baare me kuch mat bolna use...

Ne- par papa!!!

P- are beta log kya kahenge uske baare me mat soch..tune dekha na Avni ne kya stunt pull kia hain..logo ko chor..abhi usko tera zaroorat hain.

Ne- I love you papa...

P- haan haan I know this....Pyaar karne se fursat mile to Khanna industries k Delhi branch k head ban jana..

Ne- par mom.....

P- uski baat chor..mai mana lunga use bhi

in reply Neil hugged him.....

Prakash told Sweta about this and after a lot of thinking she agreed......Even she was the one who decorated their Delhi apartment...Because Avni was angry with Neela for supporting  Ashish, Sweta gave her all the motherly love...

Firstly Avni didn't know about them move in together but when she got to know she was only crying seeing His love for him......

As his both right hand and right leg was broken so she was totally dependent on Neil......though Sweta appointed Asha didi for household works but Neil was 24×7 at Avni's service......

Neil still can remember how Avni gave her soul and herself to Neil..... Neil himself was unsure about taking the relationship into next level but she was so confident about this......

Neil was mentally laughing thinking about his single track mind.....how he always stays turned on and how she gave up on him....he was addicted to her smile, her face,her body, her love even her snores....Neil was not angry on her for not marrying him because he knew her fears......

N- (in mind) kab tak aise riston se bhagegi tu Avni ...I am not saying about myself but you have to trust on relationships and on marriage....and I am promising you that soon you will trust all these things super soon.....

He was caressing her hairs and was listening her cute snores........her mouth was slightly opened and as usual he was on top of him....they don't need a huge bed because she always sleeps on him.....Neil slept remembering their moments.....

In the next morning Neil woke up first and saw his life was sleeping on top of him with a cute pout...Neil peaked that pout very carefully.....not to wake him up.....as it was weekend they wokeup lately ........

Neil was doing his morning work that is starring his love.....After sometime Avni moved a bit in sleep....Neil quickly closed his eyes......and Avni opened her eyes into thin slits.......she was rubbing her eyes.....and saw the time.....

Av- strange!! Neil itne der tak so rahahain....he mustbe very tired....I will go and get some coffee for him........ise iske gussa bhi kam ho jayega........wow Avni you are so smart........she got up from bed and quickly went to the washroom for freshen up but not before peaking his lips.......

Neil then opened his eyes....

N- (in a very low tone) you should understand your fault Avni.....I am not gonna talk to you so soon......My silent treatment will be best for you.....and he gave a smirk

**********
Please do vote and comment