Part 30

Happy reading

**********
Neil left for Delhi.......but thankfully it was not her body......

D- Neil I want Avni's passport...

N- why???

D- agar woh humei mil bhi gayi toh I am going to take her with mine....

N- Bua!!

D- jao jao tum shadi karo.....Ladki nhi mile to bolna.....mai dhund k dungi tumhe......

Neil understood the sarcastic tone of Diksha's voice.....

He left for their appartement.......After entering there, he locked the door........

This appartement is always very close to their heart.......from here they started a new phase of their life.......It is decorated by her......every little things of this appartement is decorated by her....be it furniture or anything else..........every corner of this appartement reminds him of her, her giggles, her love....... everything.....

Neil opened the cupboard and took out a dress of her...........he inhaled her scent.....She was his home and he had lost it just because of his anger.....

He took out a photo album from the bed side drawer.....it was full of their pictures......she believed the physical existence of a memory more than digital existence...he was caressing one picture of her.......she was blushing and was hiding her face in his chest in that picture..

Flashback

Morning in Avneil's room

Both were having a very peaceful sleep......but the sunlight disturbed Neil's sleep.......he slowly opened his eyes......And saw the love of his life is lying in between his arms......Neil remembered the previous night which was full of passion....how she fully gave her soul to Neil...

Avni was slowly recovering from that incident...both mentally and physically........she still had a bandage around her hand.......her face was glowing.....Neil kissed her forehead.....due to the kiss Avni woke up....

N- good morning jaan......

Av- good morning Neil....

N- thanks and sorry....

Av- for what???

N- thanks for trusting me this much that you gave yourself fully to me and sorry if I hurt you......

Av- It was great...

N- mujeh nhi pata tha ki mere jangli billi itni bold hain......

Hearing this Avni blushed and his her face in his chest.......and Neil captured that moment.....

End of flashback

N- ok Avu......tujeh jahan jana tha.....tu chali gayi... Aab mai bhi jayunga......mera sukoon dhundne.......

He thought for sometime about Manali.....how it was their favourite place.....how they rapidly visited there......

N- yha pe rehne se to mera dum ghut raha hain.......

He booked the train ticket and left for Manali.......

When he got down from the train, he was feeling like he was going to meet the person, whom he is searching for months.....He was feeling very divine.......

He booked an auto to go to the hotel........but the condition of the road was very poor.......an old man got hit by the auto........his head was bleeding.......Neil immediately took him to the nearby hospital........

It was a small place........The nurse took him into a room for dressing....the waiting room of the hospital was beside the USG room.....Neil sat on a chair...........There was one person sitting beside him......Seeing him the person gave him a smile...

P- aap ka patient ka bhi scan hain kya???

N- no no.....

P- phir?

N- mai to aj hi yha aya hu.........one old person got hitted by auto.....I just bought him here......

P- tourist???

N- no....mai to yha kuch dhund ne k liye aya hu.....

He was having a strong feeling as if Avni was around him.....

P- hii....I am karan......Karan Kapoor....yha k log mujeh pyaar se Kk bulate hain....agar koi problem hua to you can  tell me.....I can help you.....

N- I am Neil Khanna......

Just then a nurse came out from the scan room.....

K- Ho gaya??

Nr- nhi.....thoda time lagega......

K- (to Neil) pata nhi yeh gynecologist itna slow kaam kyun karti hain???

Neil was lost in his own thoughts....

K- Pata nhi pregnant woman ko yeh sab jhelne ka patience kahan se ati hain??

N- Wife???

KK didn't reply him back....

N- (remembering Avni) congratulations.............Your wife is pregnant...

K- Thank you...

Just then the doctor came out...KK stood up...

K- Doctor she is fine na??

D- itni stress legi to kaise fine rahegi?? Phir medicine bhi nhi le rahi hain time to time...

K- Iss Ananya ko  aisa daant lagayunga na mai.......

D- she should follow her diet too.....

K- where is she???

D- Arranging her clothes...... please take care of her.....she is not like a normal pregnant lady.....she is very weak.....she have to understand that.......yeh heavy work , stress sab chodna hoga.....

K- ok madam.....

Saying this the doctor left......

N- you are very lucky.....

K- not everyone is lucky mr khanna........

N- yeah..

Then a lady came out of the scan room.....her face was covered by a shawl......She was back facing Neil......Neil was about to see her face when a nurse called her from back.......

After listening to her when Neil turned back to see Kk, he was gone.......

Neil inhaled the scent.......It was so familiar to him.....

N- itna ajeeb kyun lag raha hain....jaise ki Avni abhi thi yha pe........par that lady must be his wife......woh Avni kaise ho sakti hain......kya naam bol rahi thi...... Ananya........may be I am overthinking.....

Outside of the hospital...

K- Face aise daku k tarha cover kyun kie ho??? Jaise ki bank lootne jaa rhi ho???

Av- Array this scent of hospital makes me sick.......mai kya karu...

K- Ananya I am angry on you..

A- (keeping her head on her tiny baby bump) see both me and baby are sorry...

K- it's OK.....aage se dhyan rakhna.....chalo....

**********

Please do vote and comment