Part 66

Happy Reading

**********
Hearing her scream Neil immediately rushed to the spot and found Avni in the most horrific situation.....She was laying in the floor, curled up like a ball and crying her heart out holding her belly......Sweta and Neela were trying to stand her up but that was of no use.....

Av- Ne....Neil!!

Neil literally froze at that spot but he came back into his scenes hearing Karan's voice....

K- bro....we have to take her to the hospital as soon as possible....

P- Mai hospital mei call karta hu.....

Am- Mai gaari nikalta hu....

R- Kareena....You bring Avni's hospital bag.....

Neil went to her and kneeled down in front of her....

N- Avu....

Tears were coming out of her eyes....

Av- Neil.....Neil....Bohot dard ho raha hai Neil....I can't bear it...

Meanwhile her water broke....

Her tears and cries became unbearable for Neil by each passing second but he had to stay strong for her....

N- Avu....Keep patience jaan.... Everything will be fine....Your Neilu is here na....

Av- My....my baby....

N- Trust me..... you both will be fine....

Saying this he kissed his forehead and picked her up....

Neil noticed Avni was slowly loosing her conscious....

Neil sat inside the car......Aman was driving it and Prakash was sitting on the passenger seat.......Avni was on his lap.....Neil felt his pant was getting wet by her water......

Avni was crying in pain...

N- Avu......you are my baby....my Ladydon na....you will do it....just keep a little patience.... we will do it....wifey....

Neil kept on speaking cause he had to keep her awake.....

After reaching the hospital, Avni was immediately taken to emergency...... Doctor checked her...While all this Neil was standing beside her cause she didn't left his hand during all this...... Doctor understood this....

D- Avni's uterus is weak.....but luckily she hasn't suffered any miscarriage....She is intelligent enough cause while falling, she kept her hand around her bump....That's why the baby is fine..but the position of the baby is opposite of what it should be...

N- what we have to do it??

D- We have to go for an emergency c section delivery....

N- Av...Avni will be ok?? No???

D- Let's see...what happens...I can't asure you....but keep faith in God... Everything will be fine.....You please sign the consent form...

N- Consent form?? But why??

D- I can't asure you that she will be fine....Ok??? We will try our best..

N- Do every possible thing....but I want my wife and baby right in front of me...Fit and fine....

When Neil came out of the doctors chamber, Avni was taken to the OT till then..... Meanwhile all the family members reached to the hospital...

As- Neil what happened??

N- She has taken to the OT...for an immediate C section.....

Ne- Meri bacchi.......

All were very tensed....but Neil's case was the worst....He was sitting in a corner....he was looking at the Gonesha idol which was in front of him...

N- Kyun hota hai hamare saath aisa?? Jab bhi mai aur Avni happy rehne wale hote hai...tab hi aap aisa kuch karte hai...k...k saab bikhar jaata hai....Kyun?? Avni to aapko bohot manti hai na....Phir....

Neil was getting impatient by each passing second....Just then he felt an hand on his shoulder....He looked aside and found KK beside him...

N- Kk....Avni.....She will be fine...no??

K- Jab tak Neil khanna hai...tabtak Avni Mehta....sorry Avni Neil Khanna ko kuch ho sakta hai kya??

N- ho toh gaya na....Mai use sambhal nhi paya....She was my responsibility....

K- Neil....bro....It was an accident...And doctors are trying their best....see...

Just then the door of the OT got opened and the doctor came out...

Neil rushed to him..

N- Doctor...

Neil became tensed by watching his pale face.....

N- Doctor why you aren't saying anything??? What happened???

D- Congratulations Mr Khanna....It's a baby girl....

Kk hugged Neil...

K- hoo....bro...you have become a father of the baby girl...

Neil looked at the doctor

N- And Avni????

**********

Please do vote and comment