Part 35

Happy Reading

**********

Before Avni could hit the ground, Neil held her.....He made her lay on the ground and kept her head on his lap...

He was patting her cheeks continuously...

N- Avni...Avni..kya hua hain tujeh..please open your eyes....Mere jaan please aankhe khol..I promise mai tujeh kabhi dukh nhi pohchaunga..

K- Ananya....open your eyes.....

N- Kya hua hain mere Avu ko???

K- Lagta hain bp low ho gaya hain...We should immediately take her to the hospital....

Tears were coming out of Neil's eyes continuously....

K- Mai gari nikalta hu.....tum jaldi Ananya ko lekar aao

Neil picked up Avni in bridal style and left for the hospital....

KK was driving the car and Neil sat on the back seat with Avni...KK's vision got blurred due to his teary eyes.....HE immediately wiped it..

After reaching to the hospital, Avni was immediately rushed to the emergency.....

After checking Avni, Doctor came out....

D- Karan maine tumhe kitne baar bola hain ki Ananya ko stress mat do...It will cost the baby along will the mother...

Kk held his hand....

N- Nhi!!

K- Ab woh kaisi hain??

D- Her bp is very high....maine medicines de di hain..aaj under observation rahegi..tomorrow you can take her home.....

K- Kya hum use mil sakte hain???

D- yaa...she is conscious now....but don't give any kind of stress to her....

K- ok....thank you doctor....

After the doctor left...

K- Mai nhi janta tum and Ananya k beech mei kya relation hain...Par I think you should meet him.....

N- Thank you.....thank you very much....

Neil started walking towards her room.....

K- And ek aur baat...we are not married......I don't know why I am telling you this......But I think there is something between you two....That's why I said....

Neil looked at Karan...

K- you are getting late...jao jaldi.Nurse ne sleeping pills de diya to woh so jayegi.

Wiping his tears he opened the door of Avni's cabin...

Avni was lying on the bed....she was looking at the celling blankly....

Neil sat on a stool beside her...

N- Avu.

No answer....

Neil took her hand into his....Avni jerked off his hand....

N- I am sorry....

Av- Karan!!!! Karan!!!!

Neil was confused....KK hurriedly entered into her room...

K- Han Ananya...

Av- I wanna be alone......I am very tired.....Please tell nurse to give me my medicines...

KK looked at Neil....

N- Ok...I am leaving....

Sitting on a bench, outside her cabin, Neil covered hi face by his hands and cried his heart out.....

KK sat beside him......Neil turned back and hugged him tightly.....

K- Its ok.....control your emotion....

N- whi toh mujse nhi hi raha hain aab toh..mere ek galti k wajah se maine sab kuch kho diya.Maine mere Avu ko kho diya.

K- Avu??? kaisa galti???

Flashback

City Collage, Mumbai

Canteen

Av- Bhaiya 1 plate poha dena.

N- Bhaiya mujeh ek sandwich...

Av- Bhaiya maine aapko Pehle bola hain.

N- (looking at Avni) Collage mei aakar poha kon khata hain bhala??? Bhaiya aap jaldi mujeh sandwich dona...bohot bhukh laga hain...subah breakfast bhi nhi kiya..

Av- toh???

N- 1st year???

Av- haan...par aapse kya??

N- I am your senior....

Av- so what!!

Just then a boy from behind- Neil college ka Pehle din me hi tu late aya...kuch to time pe dhyan diya kar yaar

Av- first year....huh....

Neil bit his tongue....

The canteen boy gave their order at a same time...

N- De...dekho.hum dono ka order same time pe hi mil gaya..

Avni took her order and left the counter...

Neil also took his food and started running behind her...Avni sat on an isolated place of the canteen...Neil also sat beside her....

N- I am Neil Khanna....BBA 1st year....you??

no answer...

N- array I am talking to you....

Av- Mai ajnabee ko apne naam nhi batati hu....

N- who said we are "ajnabee"??

Av- ME...

and she started eating her food....After finishing her food she left without talking to him....

N- Hein??? Neil Khanna ki charm ko ignore kar diya.

The next 15 days Neil didn't meet with her....one day he was passing through a corridor and saw her.....sitting on a stair....she was smoking....that building remains usually empty.....so there were no person without her...

N- Haww..smoking and all.....

Avni gave him an angry glare....

Neil sat beside her...

Avni gave him 1 cigarette..

N- I don't smoke.....

Av- phir yhape kyun???

N- kyun mai yhape nhi baith sakta kya??

Av- mai kon hoti hu yeh bolne wali

N- Smoking is injurious to health....

Av- woo Gyan k master...apna yeh gyan na....apne pass rakh.

N- yaar tu har waqt ittna gusse mei kyun rehti hain????

Av- My wish.....

N- aab toh hum ajnabee nhi hain na..you can tell me your name....

Av- tu mere naam k peeche aise kyun pada hain???

N- pata nhi...I kinda like your attitude...maybe that's why....Jangli billi..

Av- I am not Jangli billi.I am Avni Mehta...

**********

Idea credits goes to Innocent_soul101 Thank you so much cutie for giving me this idea.....Please do vote and comment