Part 46

Happy Reading

**********
In the evening

After finishing the household works, Asha left for her home.....

Avni was taking rest in her room when Neil entered in her room with s bowl of fruits......

N- Avni!!

Avni looked at him and then the bowl in his hands....

N- Get up.....and finish this....

Av- I don't wanna have this......

N- Please Avu....it's important for the baby...

Avni lost her temper due to her mood swings...

Av- Baby!! Baby!! Baby!! Achanak meri baby k aane k news se tera jo yeh care and all kuch badh nhi gaya hain kya?? Do your acting in front of everyone but not in front of me....

N- so you think....all of these I am doing now....is really acting??

Av- yess......You were not having a little trust on me....now you are caring me because I am pregnant.... isn't it??..mai appna khayal khud rakh sakti hu.....your acting and all....these are so disturbing for me....why don't you understand??

N- Avu!!!

Avni looked at his eyes.......She could see the hurt in his eyes....He was badly effected by her words.....

N- (keeping the bowl on the bedside table) ok....now on I won't disturb you.....but please take care of yourself....kyun ki agar tujeh kuch hota hain....to tujse so guna takleef mujeh hota hain....agar tujeh yeh acting lagta hain....to acting hi sahi....

Saying this he left her room.....Avni was feeling guilty for whatever she said...but she was too stubborn to understand......

Av- lagta hain....kuch jayda hi bol diya maine.... par usne bhi toh mujeh bola tha na....meri character ko lekar question kiya tha.....Par phir bhi I should have controlled my words......

Avni finished the fruits like a good girl.....

In the dinner table, Neil was serving her dinner...while she was observing his behavior......His eyes were red.....Neil served her dinner....

Av- your food??

No answer...

Av- I am talking to you...where are your food??

N- I was hungry...so I already had my food....

Avni found it strange.....But she shrugged off her thoughts.....

At night Avni was not able to sleep.....Neil's hurtful eyes were coming into her mind again and again.....She got up to drink water.....but found the jug empty......while going to the kitchen to fill the jug, Avni noticed light was coming from the guest room.....

Av- Yeh abhi tak jag raha hain kya???

Avni peeped into the room and found Neil was reading something....a book maybe....with full concentration.....

After filling the jug, Avni came into her room....

Av- iska der raat tak jaagne ka aadat gaya nhi hain kya??? Par mujeh kya.....I am angry on him....

And she slept.....

In the next morning

Asha was doing her works in the kitchen......Neil was doing some work in his laptop and Avni was reading the newspaper or we can say was pretending to read.....She didn't know why she wasn't able to bear his cold behavior towards her.....

Av- (in mind) yeh itna ajeeb kyun behave kar raha hain....itne din to kaise non stop baatein kar raha tha....par aab kya hua??? Should I ask him?? No!! Maine hi to kaha tha ki meri samne acting nhi karne k liye..... matab yeh itne din acting hi kar raha tha.....

Avni's trance broke due to the ringing of the door bell....Asha opened the door and Diksha and Ashish entered into their appartement.......

Av- bua!!! Papa....aap log yha!!!

D- Avni!!! Kahan thi tu itne din.......

As- princess...you know.... kahan kahan maine nhi dhunda tumko.....

While talking they noticed Avni's baby bump......

D- Avni yeh sab!!

While they were talking Neil was standing in a corner.... lowering his gaze...

Av- haan bua woh....

As- such a careless he is......he should have care for you.....par nhi....isko to aapna man mani karna hain.....ek baar bhi meri beti k liye nhi socha.....ki what will society say about her....Shadi bhi nhi kiya hain...

Avni looked at Neil....

D- Jo ho gaya so ho gaya......aab aage ka kya hoga whi sochna chahiye.....

Av- kya hoga matlab??

D- (holding Avni's hands) Pack your things....and give me your passport...we will leave for London asap.....Aap society k baare mei mat socho Bhaiya.....

As- Avni ki age kya hain?? Uski life uski career sab barbad ho gaya....She should abort the baby!!

Hearing the word 'abortion' Neil clenched his fists....

Av- Nhi!!!!! This is my baby....

D- Ok beta....tera baccha tere hi pass rahega.......but you will come with me...that's final.....

Avni looked at Neil......She saw many emotions into his eyes....He was guilty, he was hurt, he was sad and what not!!

D- Udhar kya dekh rahi hain.....tu bol...mai tera packing kar ti hu....

Saying this she was about to drag Avni to her room but Avni left her hand....

**********
Please do vote and comment