Part 31

Happy Reading

**********

Driving back sukoon ghar kk stopped his car in front a sweet shop....

K- mai na bacchon k liye sweets lekar ata hu......Misti ko to sweets bohot pasand hain..

he got down from the car......was about to enter the shop but came back to the car....

K- Misti ki angel k barre mei to bhul hi gaya...Though I should not allow to let you eat sweets par thodi si cheating allow hain..bolo kya khaogi..

Flashback

After Neil And Khanna family left, Avni started shobbing very loudly.....As Ali was sleeping, he didn't hear anything....

Av- Kyun mere saath hi aisa hota hain???????????

And she cried for like 2 hours....

After that she left the apartment......She was walking on the roads....but she was absent minded......she was about to get hit by a car when a lady behind her saved him.....

L- kaise chal rahi ho.........mar jati to tum....

Av- to let me die na.........why are you interfering in my life......

L- pagal ladki......

And she left...

Avni went to the rail station.........And got into a train..... without ticket........She was numb.......She wasn't crying either.....

When the TT came and asked her for her tickets.....She was starring his face with a blank expression...

T- bina ticket k train pe sawari kar rahi ho.....next station pe hi tumko mai police k paas lekar chalta hu......

Then a lady who was sitting opposite Avni spoke....

L- beta tum kahan jaa rahi ho???

Avni looked at her blankly.....

Av- Pata nhi...

L- aise kaise??? Iss train pe uthi ho.....kuch to destination wagera hoga na?????

Av- No......I have no where to go......

Seeing Avni's state, the lady understood that something was terribly wrong with her...

L- I am Kamini Kapoor.....I have an NGO and an orphanage in Manali....if you have no where to go , you can come with me....only if you are interested.....

Ka- (looking at the TT) isski Fine kitna hua hain???

TT told her the fine and she paid it on behalf of Avni........after that the TT left......

Ka- kya hua hain baccha??? Tumhari gharwale kahan hain??? Unhe pata hain tumhari baare mei????

Av- nhi hain koi bhi.....

Ka- Accha Baatoon Baatoon me tumhari naam puchna bhul gayi......what is your name beta???

Av- (in mind) Avni mehta..iss naam ne mujeh kuch nhi diya hain.....upar se abb to Neil bhi mujeh dekhna nhi chahata......

Ka- naam??

Av- (in mind) Ok Neil......teri Avu saj se mar gayi hain.....Avni Mehta is dead from today.....

Av- An......ananya vermaa

Ka- Ananya......bohot hi pyaari name hain......

After few hours they reached to  Manali........the name of her orphanage is Sukoon ghar...... Kamini took Avni there......when they reached there all the kids became very happy seeing them....

Ka- Bachhon yeh hain tumhari Ananya didi.....aaj se yeh yhi pe rahegi...

Kids- yaay!!!!!

Kamini took her to a room...

Ka- This is your room from today......tum rest karo....mai Tara or sitara ko dekar tumhari liye kapre vejti hu......

Saying this she left.....

Avni sat on the bed........last 24 hours were an emotional rollercoaster for her...She was thinking about all this when a girl tapped her shoulder from behind.......Avni looked at her...

G- hello.....I am Misti......maine suna ki aap yha nayi ayi ho.....kya aap meri sath khelogi???????

Avni loved her innosense..

Av- haan..bilkul.

Misti hugged her.....

M- Kya mai aapko angel bula sakti hu???

Av- hmm.....

Avni kissed her cheek....Just then 2 girl came...

Daisy- Misti tune Ananya didi k saath yeh kya baat kar rahi hain?????????/

M- Ohh hello she is my angel.....talk to her with respect.....

D- I will call her angel too....

M- noo..she is my angel......only mine.....

Daisy got upset.....

Av- (in mind) yeh sab toh Mogli k age ki hain..kitne din ho gaya use dekhe hue....phir toh kabhi milungi bhi ya nhi....pata nhi..

Av- u can call me Jaan didi..

the kids bonded with Avni quite well in a very short time...

There was another person.....Karan Kapoor....son of Kamini Kapoor......basically he is an engineer by profession but he spends more time with kids...

When Avni got to know that she is pregnant.....Karan is the first person to support her.....he took care of her everything......literally everything....he took her for the doctor visit regularly as she is having a complicated pregnancy and Kamini Kapoor being a doctor is always busy...

End of Flashback

K- Ananya!!!!!!...Ananya!!!!!!

Av- haa.haan

K- Kya soch rahi ho?????? I am calling you from the last 15 min.....

Av- bolo....

K- Kya khaogi?????

Av- I am not feeling like having it....tumhe jo chahe lekar aao

K- you are fine na???

Av- haan baba I am fine....now you go....

KK went into the shop....

Av- (caressing her baby bump) Maine nhi batayi Neil ko.....I hope he is having a happy life with his newly married wife... all I want is your happiness Neil....I don't want to create any problem in your life because of my baby

**********

Please do vote and comment...