Part 64

Happy Reading

*********
N- What!!!

Av- Yes I am craving for Nutella Maggie...

N- Nutella Maggie??? Avu yeh kaisa food hai?? Mujeh to sunke hi ulti aa raha hai.....are you sure you will have it??

Av- Excuse me!!! I will eat that...not you...and yeh ulti tujeh aye...toh mujeh kya??

Neil got out of the tub along with Avni....She made a cute pout....

While Neil was drying Avni, she was constantly blabbering...

Av- Neilu.....

N- Hmm jaan....

Av- Neilu....Mujeh woh chahiye....I am craving for that.....

Neil peaked her pout...

Av- Neilu please....

Neil picked her up and placed her on the bed....

Av- Neilu.......I am not gonna talk to you....

Neil sat beside her...

N- Avu....

Av- (looking away) I hate you....

N- Avni....you have consumed enough of suger today...you know na....you are on diet....So I will give it to you tomorrow

Av- Huh!!

Avni placed her hand on her baby bump...

Av- Dekha baby aapne....Aap ki papa ne aap ki wish pura nhi kar raha hai....So you and me will be in a team....ok???

The baby kicked

Neil made a cute pout....

Av- See....

N- Ok baby...and your mumma can't stay without your papa....so technically you both are in my team....

Av- I love you...

Neil laid beside her and hugged her from back......Soon sleep took over them..

days started passing like this....and they were quite busy for Avneil....As Neil was busy in his office and Avni again started working from home....and Kareena was helping her in her works....she finally got divorce from her husband...

Sweta's brother who was living in Canada, suddenly got hospitalized because of Cardiac arrest.....Sweta being his only family member rushed to canada as soon as possible...

Maddy also went back to her village for some work....And Bebe came to Avneil's appartement to help them.......

The Bond between kareena and Aman started growing stronger by each passing day....They started developing feelings for each other....But they were way too much afraid to accept that....Aman also got to know about Kareena's past...

The relationship between Neela, Ashish and Avni was also going well....as she gave them a chance and Neela and Ashish also gave each other a chance....

Aman got the chance for his further study in Australia.....When Kareena got to know about it, she became sad....Which was noticed by Bebe only....

All the family members were pampering Avni.... specially Neil....He became like a strict husband....

1.5 months later...

Their whole appartement was full by their family members....Why not...After all its Avneil's wedding the next day....Keeping Avni's health in mind, they decided to go with a simple court marriage......

All were chit chatting in the hall ....but Kareena remained silent cause the day after the next day Aman will leave for Australia....Though they didn't confessed their feelings to each other but both of them knew that their feelings were mutual.....

Avni was sitting on the sofa....Beside Riya....oh yes...Riya also came for Avneil's wedding....

R- Kya yaar Avni...Faltu mei late kar di shadi mei.... Thodi din bad karte tum dono shadi..Aapne baccho ko Godh mei lekar.....

N- That sounds good...

Sweta slapped Neil's arm..

S- Ohh hello....Agar Tony bhai ko heart attack na aya hota to itne din mei to shadi ho jata tum dono ka...

Ashish and Prakash were assembling the baby crib sitting on the floor...

Av- Bohot ho gaya aap dono ka...kuch kha lijiye....

B- Arey Avni...chod na...bohot excited hai dono....Dadu and Nanu jo banne wale hai...

Av- Bebe....baby ko ane mei abhi 20 days baaki hai...

As- princess you will not understand our excitement....hai na Prakash ji???

P- Bilkul......

Meanwhile Maddy gave Avni a glass of milk....

M- Avni beta... pee lo jaldi se...Haldi wala dudh hai...

Av- (making a weird face) Mujeh nhi peena...Neil dekh na...

M- Kya Avni...aapne hone wala pati ko tu nhi...Tum nhi to aap bolo..

N- That will be impossible...

R- I can't imagine.....our tomboy Avni....is having a baby....

N- Avni...jaldi kar....humein evening walk pe jana hai....yoga bhi karna hai....

Av- Neil...tu na day by day khadoos banta jaa raha hai....I hate you...

Ne- Baccha....Neil sahi to bol raha hai.... doctor ne bola hai na aap ko exercise kar ne k liye....

Av- You all don't love me anymore....you all love this baby only...

Meanwhile the doorbell ranged...

R- (getting up) mai dekhti hu

***********
Only very few chapters are left.... please do vote and comment....

And check out my two new work...."Us" and "The aftermath"....I hope you all will like them❤️