Part 27

Happy reading

**********
Avni sat in between his legs....Back facing him........Neil intertwined their fingers....Their body was fully covered with soap leather...

Av- Pure taiyaree k saath aya hain kya tu??

N- Tujeh kaisa laga yeh decoration??

Av- Umm....I loved it.....And I love you....

N- Pata hain Avu..... Mitali ko jail se bail mil gayi hain.....

Av- That's good....After all she also loves you....

N- you are saying this!!

Av- Pyaar karna koi gunah to nhi hota hain na....

N- tu manti hain yeh baat??

Av- obviously.....

N- phir Neela ma ko maaf kyun nhi kar rahi hain......

Av- agar tu uske liye mujeh mana raha hain....toh you are doing wrong.....

Saying this she was about to get up but Neil held her hand and pulled towards him.......

N- tu pura baat sunti kyun nhi hain Avu??

Av- Sun ne k liye bacha hi kya hain......tu uss aurat k baare me mujeh bol raha hain jo mujeh meri papa se dur kia hain....mujeh kya problem hogi unke relationship k baare mei...par woh mujeh sach bata sakti thi......bachpan se hi kyun mujeh andere mei rakha......

N- Neela ma tab sach me relation ship me nhi thi... divorce k baad hi ayi hain...

Av- Whatever...usko lagta tha ki mai ek accidentally born child hu....Aman k time pe un log ready the ek bacche k liye....par meri time pe nhi...

N- Avu!!!

Av- aur tujeh kya lagta hain.......yeh jo tu hol raha hain na.....mitali ko bail mil gyi hain....tu janta hain kya Mitali ki father kon hain????

N- she is just an employee of my office.....how should I know????

Av- She is daughter of Mohit Dubey.....

N- ohh....what!!!!!?????

Av- uss din mujeh chod k woh Mr. Dubey k paas gayi thi....Mitali ko jail se chudwane k liye..........Bol abhi bhi bolna hain tujeh kuch.....

N- Avu chod de na.....

Av- wahi to kar rahi hu.....

To divert the topic Neil kissed her on her lips.......His hands were roaming around all over her body.........Both were beyond turned on........Avni sat on his lap...facing him......His one hand was rubbing her back and the other hand was squeezeing her hips.........

After sometime they came out of the tub, dried themselves......Neil then picked up her and went to the bedroom and explored each other like there is no tomorrow......The whole room was filled by their moans.....

The next day Neil woke up first......they were lying naked under a red duvet......Avni was totally on top of him.....her cheeks were pressed against his chest.......like she was listening his heartbeat...........Neil was lost in his own thoughts.......

N- Mujeh aisa kyun lag raha hain......Yeh dono Ali same hi hain........company se koi Ali ka help kar raha hain....par woh hain kon........

Just then her phone started ringing......Neil saw the caller id.....it was Ali.....before he can answer the call, the call went off...

Here Avni stirred little bit in sleep.....and hugged him more tightly....Neil kissed her hairs...

Av- Good morning Neil.........

N- good morning jaan.......Tired??

Av- yeah.....and you are the reason behind it......

N- Aise bol raha hain k tune khud enjoy nhi ki.....

Av- phir bhi......

N- Mai kuch karu ya na karu....galti hamesha mera hi hota hain.......hain na Ms Parikh......

Av- (yawning) the side effects of staying with your gf......

N- Not gf......

Av- Then??

N- Love........and I am very happy with this side effects...

Av- Nautanki.....

N- Accha Avu.....yeh tere client Ali ko kuch kaam wagera nhi hain kya??? Subah subah tujeh call kar raha tha......

Av- What!!! Ali called me and tu yeh mujeh aab bol raha hain...........

She literally jumped from the bed........wore his shirt and went towards the balcony grabbing her phone.......

N- kya urgent hain issme......gazab hain......

Neil also called DD for some business related works....

After like half an hour, Avni came back from the balcony........ smiling..

N- Avu get ready........today we are going to visit Udaipur...........

But Avni didn't listen his words as she was lost in her own thoughts......

N- Avni!!!

Av-  haa..... hann....bol....

N- Mai itne time se tujeh bol raha hu......kahan khoyi hui hain tu?? Yha pe aake bhi agar kaam me hi busy rehna hain....toh phir chal hum wapas jaate hain....

Av- Why are you shouting??

N- I am calling you for the last 5 minutes but you are busy in your own thoughts...ok you do your work and I am doing mine.....and don't disturb me

Saying this he sat on the sofa with his laptop....

**********
Please do vote and comment