Part 21

Happy reading

**********
Sw- Tillu kya hua hain????

N- Avni.....

Ne- Avni ka kuch pata chala hain kya???

N- (holding Neela ma's hand) Neela ma....I am promising you...mai Avni ko sahi salamat layunga....aapke paas......

N- DD mai abhi jaa raha hu....tu mere peche aa...Police lekar......Mitali ko mai chodunga nhi.....

He took the car keys and left......

P- array kaha jaa raha hain kuch bol....

Dd- Sirji mai aap ko sab bolunga.....par abhi humein time waste nhi karna chahiye.........

Saying this he also left.....

Neil reached to the address given by Mitali.....It was a appartement......he entered into the it... And there she was.........standing back facing him.....

Seeing Neil she ran towards him and hugged him very tightly.....

N- WTF!!!

M- (whispered in his ears) Jayda chalaki nhi.....nhi to Avni will be gone forever.....Now hug me back.......

Neil was helpless......He hugged her back......just then they heard a loud sound.........

N- yeh kaisa sound hain?

Rina came to Mitali....

R- Memsab woh madam behosh ho gayi hain........

M- WTF!!! Movie dekhne se pehle hi behosh ho gaya!! Like seriously......

Neil pushed Mitali and went towards the room from where the sound came....

N- Avni!!!

And there he saw the most horrific scene of his life.....hid Avni was lying unconsciously on the floor.....her head got hit by the corner of a chair....and blood was coming out from the wound....

N- Avni!!!

M- Avni!! Avni!! Har time itne Avni Avni kyun karte ho tum?? Kya kami hain mujmei Neil....I am more good looking and more sexier then her....... kidnap karne k baad isse mar dena chahiye tha mujeh......

Just then someone tapped her shoulder from behind......

D- excuse me maam.....aap hight and akal dono me hi Avni maam se choti hain.....

[This is just for fun.....I don't support body shaming]

M- DD.......tum yha pe kya kar rahe ho.....maine Neil ko yha akele me bulayi thi.....

Police- Ms Mitali Dubey.....you are under arrest for kidnapping Avni Mehta.....

Neil came to the hall with Avni in his arms.....

D-  Sirji.....madam ko kya hua???

N- pata nhi...isne mere Avni k saath kya kia hain....tum police station jaakar case file karo....and I am taking her to the hospital....

D-ok....

Neil hurriedly took her to the nearby hospital......

After examining her the doctor told that it was due to stress.....her bp dropped....he gave her medicines and dressed her wound.........

D- maine injection de dia hain...... hosh ane me time lagega.......aj raat isko under observation rakhna hi behtar hain........

N- Doctor Avni thick to ho jayegi na???

D- Array mr. Khanna.....it was all due to stress....

N- ok.....

In Avni's cabin

Avni was lying on the bed......Neil was sitting beside her.....their family member also arrived.......Neil told them everything and also told them to go back to the home as he will stay with her......

The family members left.....

Neil was so tired due to the recent happenings..........he slept in a sleeping position....

In the morning Avni woke up first.......she was looking at the surrounding and just then felt some weight on her left hand..........and she noticed Neil..... sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.........his eyes were puffy and hairs were a mess...........he was looking very tired....Avni was just starring at him without making any noise.........just then she remembered the previous day incidents and tears started coming out from her eyes......

After sometime Neil woke up and saw Avni already starring at her.....and she was crying.......

Neil said her just one thing.....

N- Pyaar ka dusra meaning trust hota hain Avni.........

Av- I want to go home.....

N- discharge milne mei abhi 2 hours baaki hain......Tu rest kar....

And he was about to leave....

Av- Mitali k paas jaa raha hain kya?

N- Jail me abhi visiting hours nhi hain....

Listening this Avni became shocked.......

Av- Jail....why??? You both love each other right....

N- haan mai duniya k saare ladkio se pyaar karta hu.....tujeh chod kar....hain na Avni....inn 3 salon me...tune mujeh iss tarha se pehchana hain....

Avni was silent.....

N- Yeh doubt and all....yeh sab karke kripaya mera pyaar ko chota mat kijiye.....

Avni looked at Neil....and started sobbing....

N- aab kya hua???

Av- I am sorry....

N- itni jaldi sab doubt dur ho gaye aapke???

Av- your eyes can never  lie to me......

She just wanted to hug him tight....but was unable due to her selain channel of her hand.....

Neil was smiling....

Av- array kaisa insaan hain........meri struggle dekh kar haas raha hain....

Neil came closer to her and hugged her really tight......And that was it for him.....he broke down in between her arms....

**********
Sorry for this boring update.....but this is important for building up the upcoming tracks.... Please do vote and comment