Part 13

As most of you wanted update on this story.....here is the next update...

Happy Reading

**********

Avni came out of washroom....and saw Neil was doing some work on his laptop........she went to kitchen for making coffee......but in that time Neil said nothing....Avni was feeling strange.....

She gave the coffee mug to Neil......Neil silently took it........Avni sat beside him but he remained silent......he was pretending to do work on laptop...

Av- Weekend mein ghar pe office work karna kisi ko accha nhi lagta tha..

Avni said this a bit loud so that Neil can hear...

Neil was laughing mentally because he understood Avni's taunt......but he controlled himself.....

N- (in mind) ohh jaan u are so cute......but main itna jaldi tujse baat nhi karunga...tabhi to tu mere liye tadpayegi jaan..and tujeh mere feelings ka pata chalega.

Getting no response Avni went to their room.....

Av- Neil aise kaise.I mean Neil the great Avni Mehta ko avoid kar raha hain.uske himmat kaise hua k woh mujeh avoid kare.Mai itne subah uthke uske liye coffee banayi...sne meri sentiment ka koi value nhi diya...huh.....Avni's cheek turned red due to anger...

Av- par isme to galti meri hi hain.maine hi use gussa dilayi hain..mujeh hi manana padega.but what should I do.....soch Avni soch.kuch to hoga..jo karne se Neil happy ho jayega.after thinking for a couple of minutes she remembered once a old lady told him that the path of a man's heart goes through his appetite.....

Av- wow I am so smart......mai aj khana banyungi Neil k liye.waise bhi Asha didi aj bhi nhi ayi hain..kya banayu....jo Neil ko bohot pasand hain.ummmmm....IDEA!!!!!!!....rajma chawal....par mujeh to Maggie and coffee banana k Alawa kuch ata bhi nhi hain..YouTube can help me....Avni quickly grabbed her phone...

On the other hand Neil found their house so calm...

N- (in mind) yeh ghar aisa shant kyun hain??? Avni kaha hain???? uske rehte hue aise shant rehna to impossible hain...upar se ai subeh se kuch khaya bhi nhi hain..medicines ka bhi time ho raha hain..lagta hain mujeh hi kuch banana padega breakfast me.....kya banayu??? Poha??? nhi use usko lagega ki maine ussse maaf kar diya hain...ummmm sandwich banata hu....

While going to the kitchen Neil peeped into their bedroom and found Avni watching something on phone very carefully.....she also had pen and paper beside her and she was writing something and was murmuring also....

N- (in mind) yeh aise dhyan se kya dekh rahi hain???? kuch urgent hoga sayad.and he went to the kitchen....

And here Avni finally made a list for the ingredients...when she came the hall she saw a covered plate and a note beside that in which "EAT THIS" was written.....

Av- huh kya samajta hain apne aap ko.aise likha hua jaise mujeh order kar raha hain..par koi baat nhi.kha leti hu....already gussa hain mujse..and Avni finished her breakfast like a good girl and also took her medicines...

Av- Avni Mehta now mission rajma chawal pe jane ka time a gaya hain..and she went to kitchen.....she checked all the ingredients and luckily all were there...

Here Neil received a urgent mail from one of his foreign client....he had to check some documents sent by him...

N- kya mussibat aa gaya yaar.Kitna acha acting kar raha tha kaam karne ka.....abhi to sach mein kaam aa gaya.uff.

and he started doing his work....

On the other hand Avni was chopping the onions....and was crying.....

Av- yaar maine meri crush k wedding pics dekhkar bhi itna nhi royi jitna ab ro rhi hu...As she was unable to see properly because of her teary eyes.....she cut her finger...

Av- ouch!!!!!!!!! yaar abhi hi isse hona tha.ugh!!!!! koi baat nhiyeh bhi ho jayega..ittu si khoon hi to baha hain...koi baat nhi...Neil ko manana is more important than this...

With such difficulties she chopped other ingredients.....

Av- finally......chopping done.....ab cooking k baari.She turned on the gas and put a pan...

Av- ab isme oil dalna hain..but kitna???? one litter????? no no I am very health conscious....half litter se hi kaam chalana padega..

She again went through the recipe and saw the measurement 1 tsp.

Av- bas....itna sa...kitna healthy hain yeh to...

unconsciously she touched the hot pan.....

Av- mumma!!!!! she immediately withdraw her hand....

the then became very serious and carefully she made the recipe......though her hand was paining due to the burn and cut but she made it....

As Neil was busy he was unaware of these things.....

Finally she made rice and rajma chawal...She placed the bowls on the dining table....

Av- array main to spoons lana bhul hi hayi...abhi le ati hu...

She again went to the kitchen for bringing spoons....there was some water on the floor near the sink area and Avni didn't notice this....and she fell on the floor.....

Av- ouch!!!!! Neil.....

Hearing Avni's scream Neil immediately ran to the kitchen and saw Avni on the ground.....

N- Avu...tu aise..kya hua hain??? kaha pe chot ;agi hain????

Av- relax Neil...woh paani mein slip ho gayi..

N- haath de...

Avni forwarded her hand and Neil held it.....

Av- ouch!!!!!!!!

N- kya hua hain...dikha

And he found a burned mark and a cut on her hand

Neil's anger reached to its peak...

N- Kabhi kuch kaam to dhyan se kar liya kar.kya hain yeh sab??? bohot acha lagta hain khud ko aise chot pochna hain na????? U know what?? do whatever you want from now on I will not care...

Tears were coming out from her eyes......but she remained silent because she was hurt...

Neil left the kitchen angrily.....and came to hall and sat on the sofa...

N- sach mein ab mai uske saath baat nhi karunga...jo marji ati hain karti hain.but 1 min......Avni kitchen me kya kar rahi thiand rajma k scent kaha se aa raha hain???? He went near dining table and saw the bowl of Rajma....

N- wow....Rajma....kya scent hain yaar.

reality struck Neil...that Avni made Rajma for him.....

N- shit!!! yeh maine kya kar diya??? Avu mere liye yeh sab bana rahi thi and maine use kitna kuch bol diya.subeh se baat bhi nhi ki.shit...Neil you are an ass.....

Neil searched Avni in the house but Avni was nowhere to be seen.....

N- Avu.kaha hain yaar.promise mai aise kabhi tujse baat nhi karunga...promise......Just then he saw Avni in the balcony......Neil ran there and hugged her from behind.....

**********

Such a dramatic update....Isn't it???? Please do vote and comment...I will update my other stories also on tomorrow....