Part 62

Happy Reading

***********
Av- Will you marry me Neil

Receiving no response from him Avni looked at him and noticed his bloodshot eyes

Av- Neil!!

What were you doing yesterday in the mall??? You went to the parlour na???

Av- Neil...wo...woh...

N- Woh what?? Answer me damn it!!

Neil's voice scared her....her eyes started tearing up...

Avni was still kneeling down..

N- Do you know?? Mitali was there too....Usne agar tujeh kuch kar diya hota toh??

Av- Neil...I...

N- I what Avni?? jab jo man mei ayega woh karegi kya?? And mai kabse call kar rha tha tujeh....

Avni was crying now...

N- Agar phone silent pe hi rakhna hai toh phone rakhti  kyun hai?? and room andhera kar k kyun baitha hai...woh bhi floor pe aise....get up....

Reality striked him just then.....he thoroughly scanned the room once again and looked at Avni in horror ....She planned to propose him....her cheeks were getting wet by her tears....

N- Avu....I....

He was about to hug her kneeling down in front of her but she pushed him and with great difficulty she stood up and was about to go to the washroom......but Neil pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly...as Avni was wearing an off shoulder dress, few teardrop of him fell on her shoulder....

N- Sorry....for over reacting...I was really scared....phir yeh room bhi dark tha..toh.

Avni lifted her chin up and saw his scared face....

Av- Neil what's wrong??

N- Who.....Mitali...she threatened me......yesterday she was following you.....

Av- accha ye baat...you are here na..kisi ki himmat hai k woh mujeh kuch karega????

saying this she wiped his tears.....and kissed his forehead....

N- Avu...lets go back to Mumbai....yha pe you are not safe....Kareena ki in-laws bhi hain.....Mitali bhi..Mai to alltime ghar pe nhi rehta hu na...I am tired of all these stresses....I just want to enjoy our pregnancy happily...

Av- Kuch nhi hoga..and from now on I will be careful.....ok???

she again kissed his forehead....

But suddenly she left him...

N- Kya hua???

Av- I am angry on you.....

N- why jaan???

Av- Meri itna accha surprise ka ekdam dhajiya uda dia tune...Mai tujse kabhi bhi baat nhi karungi.

Neil took the ring from the ground (because aur ladydon threw it on the floor)

N- Avu yeh.....tujeh kisi ne kuch kahan hain kya??? Mom ne??? ya kisi ne....yeh bacche k wajah se???????? dekh Avu.....na maine society ko care kia hai na karunga......Tell me when you are actually ready......

Avni was looking at him angrily .... Credits her pregnancy hormones...

N- Avu...I am serious....You don't need to stress over this....

Av- Ho gaya??

N- What??

Av- Are you done with your lectures??

N- Avu I am saying the truth only...

Av- What if I say I am ready??

N- For what??

Av- For marriage??

N- Then I will be the most happiest person on the earth......

Av-  I am ready.... really.....I was about to say you on that day but the Kareena incident happened.....And I went to market to buy ring for you.....To surprise you.....But you flopped my plan as usual....

N- (holding her ears) I am sorry....

Avni was about to kneel down in front of him....But he stopped her...

N- Don't dare to bent...

Av- Arey I am going to propose you...

N- Phir bhi no.....

Av- (holding his hands) ok as you wish.....

Avni looked into his eyes....

Av- Neil.....I know....I am crazy...short tempered....In these years I know I have irritated you a lot, I have made you cry a lot....There were many misunderstanding, many ups and downs in OUR LOVE LIFE....but we have faced it....I won't mind to face these further...As well as you are here....just beside me...holding me tightly..I know I am stupid...And you are stupid too....I had no faith in these kind of relationship...But you have restored my faith in it again...You fought for me with the whole world....You took care of me like my own family....

Tears were coming from both of their eyes.....

Av- So Mr. Neil Khanna or I can say my Mr. Perfect....Will you marry me??? We will continue our flights , our love, our stupidity till the rest of our life being husband wife...

Neil was smiling through his tears....He nodded in yes....He slided the ring into her ring finger and pulled her into a passionate kiss

**********
So finally the most waited proposal scene is here....I don't know how it came out....do let me know.... Please do vote and comment