Part 49

Happy Reading

***********
Neil became the happiest person on the earth..... He started kissing that place...

Feeling ticking secession Avni woke up..

Av- (in a sleepy tone) Neil!!

N- Avu..  the baby recognises my voice....

Av- let me sleep yaar....

Saying this she opened her arms....Neil understood and cuddled her carefully....

N- I missed this very much....

Av- sleep na!!

And they slept again hugging each other....Neils head was on her chest.....

They woke up after 2 hours....

Av- Neil...

N- hmm jaan..

Av- You family knows about this??

N- Abhi tak nhi....But i told them that we need time....that's why they have not come yet...

Av- I can imagine about their reaction

N- specially Maddy bua....

Av- Akhir unlogo ka beta jo maine chin liya....

N- Don't dare you say this again....

Av- accha...kal bua jab mujeh force kar rahi thi.....to go with her....rokna chahiye tha na mujeh....

N- you know that very well that I won't force you......do things which makes you happy..

Av- you were feeling unwell....bolna chahiye tha na mujeh....I am angry on you...

N- I can't see you leave......

Av- so you thought that I will leave...

N- You were angry on me...

Av- You know na very well that I become angry in silly matters......but tujeh bhi to mujeh rokna chahiye tha na.....

N- Jab tak rokne k liye aya tha....tabtak tu jaa chuki thi.....

Avni could feel her chest getting wet by his tears.....

Av- (to lighten up his mood) accha....tune  shadi kyun nhi kia??

N- agar tune gusse mei mere biwi ka khoon pi jaati toh??

Av- I left you.....

N- aur waise bhi...jisse shadi karna tha...woh to Manali jaakar baithi thi....

Av- toh kya tere barat mei dance karti??

N- please don't talk about those days.....they are the worst days of my life....

Av- pata nhi bua ji kaise react karenge?? Mummy ji....papa ji and bebe bhi....

N- Don't overthink..

Av- pehle k baat kuch aur thi....abhi kuch aur...and you weren't ready for this baby....

N- but now I am ready.....I wasn't ready cause of you jaan.....you know na the condition of your body.....

Av- We should inform your family.....They have their right to know...

N- uff Avu....I am cuddling you after a long time...and all you are saying about our family....kabhi mere liye bhi socha kar....

Av- Neil!!

N- what??

Neil was cuddling her...

N- Avu....you have become so soft...

Av- yeah I have gained weight.....

N- I love you moti😘😋

Av- how rude...😑😑

N- aww.....I love my healthy cute panda.....it will be so fun cuddling you....

Av- oh hello....tera yeh single track mind k wajah se hi mai aaj pregnant hu....

Flashback

When they were making out in a hotelroom in rajasthan (chapter no 27)

Av- Ne.....Neil i can't wait anymore..... please.... please be inside me....

Neil got up and went towards their bags......he was searching something there from last 20 minutes....

Av- Neil!!!!

N- Avu.....condoms k packet kaha gayi.....I swear maine pack ki thi.....

Av- maine hotel manager ko de diya....as tip..now will you please continue

N- So funny!!! How will we continue??

Av- now don't tell me....you are not proceeding further...

N- haan Avni....aise kaise??

Av- I will have pills.....

Now come and let's continue

Neil looked at Avni....

Av- ok....be ready to cuddle you pillow for the next 2 months...

N- arrey Avu...aise mat kar.....Avu....

Avni got up and started seducing him....and our Neil khanna lost his control....

When he was about to come...

Av- come inside me...

N- but Avu....

Av- please....I will take pills.... please please....

Both were too high on hormones to argue......so Neil came inside her....

But the next happenings made Avni forget to take pills and hence she got pregnant....

End of flashback

N- forget about that....let's enjoy the future.....

While Neil was telling her about how he plannen their future.....Avni was busy starring him

************

We are slowly going towards the end of this story....(note- slowly).....Maddy bua ko jhelne k liye ready ho jao sab😁..... please do vote and comment