Part 44

Happy Reading

**********
After freshen up Neil decided to cook lunch for them.....He decided to cook daal chawal as it is not good for Avni for having spicey food and she was tired too.....

While cooking Neil decided to check on Avni.....He went to her room and found her sleeping without changing her clothes.....Her face was looking tired.....

N- I hope she is fine....

After sometime she woke up from sleep and took shower.....while taking shower she was remembering their moments they spent in that apartment......

She was having mixed feelings......Avneil had so much memory with shower......She was standing under the shower again....but with her baby bump....she slowly caressed it.....

After drying herself She came out of the washroom.....

She was wearing PJs and top.....she was feeling hungry so she came to hall.......she noticed that Neil was arranging their lunch.....

N- ohh Tu uth gayi....come have lunch.....I was about to call you....

Without making any sound a
she sat opposite to him....

Neil served lunch both of them....

N- (while eating) Avu.....kal subah 10 baje doctor ka appointment hain....ready rehna....

Avni was silently having her lunch....

N- Avu!!

Av- ok....

N- yaar...please......zeher jaisa lag raha hain....teri yeh silent attitude..... please Avu...man ja na......

Av- You are doing all this for this baby...

Neil got up.......

N- Tujeh to sab kuch pata hain....yeh bhi pata karle phir......

Avni noticed that Neil didn't had his food properly.....

After having lunch, Avni sat on the sofa and Neil was doing the cleaning stuff.....cause they haven't been here for six months...which made the whole appartement dirty.....and he can't compromise with the health of Avni and the baby......

While Avni was looking at him silently......

Her heart was saying to forgive him but his words were echoing in her ears......So she decided to go against her heart....she was also feeling bad because he didn't had his lunch and was doing constant works despite of being tired......

Suddenly she felt something in her stomach.....she immediately kept her hands on her stomach......and again felt it....

Av- Neil!! Neil!!

Hearing her scream Neil immediately sat beside her....

N- Avu....Avu....kya hua hain?? Tu thick hain na??

Without saying anything Avni kept his hand on her stomach...

N- Avu....tu yeh....

And he felt it......his eyes became wide in shock.....

N- Avu....the......I mean...my...baby....

Av- yes....the baby kicked.....

Both were in tears......

Neil hugged Avni......and kissed her forehead....

N- thanks for giving me the best gift of my life.....

Av- it seems like the baby has started recognising his father's voice....

N- (in tears) yess....my baby....our baby.....

Avni looked at Neil....and there eyes met.....Neil was slowly approaching towards her lips.....Avni also closed her eyes in anticipation.......both were feeling each other's touch after 6 long months.....

Their lips were about to meet when the bell rang......

Both Avneil came back into their senses.....Avni pushed Neil from herself...

Neil got up and opened the door.....and found their annoying neighbor Tanu there....

T- hello beta!!

N- Hello Aunty!!!

T- tum yha....itne dino baad.....

N- haan....

T- tumhari woh girlfriend...kya naam thi....haan Avni....missing thi na....kuch pata chala hain kya???

N- yes....I have found her....and we came back today only.....

T- kahan gayi thi???

N- Aunty yeh hum logo ka personal matter hain.....

Just then Avni got up from the sofa to go to the bedroom......and Tanu saw her.....

T- Arrey Avni beta....kaise ho????

Avni came to the doorstep...

Av- I am fine....

Tanu noticed her baby bump....

T-Arrey you are pregnant.... congratulations!!!

Avneil- thank you aunty.....

T- toh....shadi kab kiya....tum logo ne???

N- kyun??? Shadi karna jaroori hain kya??? Bacche k liye???

T- phir yeh baccha??

Neil became angry....

N- woh kya hain na Aunty........asman se ek wave aa kar Avni ki andar ghus gayi...and she....sorry we got pregnant......Aunty Avni ki medicine ka time ho raha hain....aapko kuch chahiye kya???

T- nhi toh....

N- okk then...bye

Neil closed the door in front of her face....

T- (angrily) kaise kaise bacche hain.... mujeh society ko inform karke objection karna padega.....nhi to bacche inko dekh kar kya sikhegi....

And she left the place angrily

**********
Please do vote and comment