Chapter 84|Don't Care|

That is Hugo

You and your black haired, red eyed friend giggled as the both of you plopped onto a soft bed of grass, your arms linked together.

The both of you stared up at the blue sky. You looked at Hugo, a smile on your face. He made this terrible place better.

The laughter of both you and Hugo faded away.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said in a serious, but kind tone.

"Yeah?" you responded as you looked up at the sky, watching the clouds pass by.

"I love you, you know that, right?" he asked.

"Of course, and I love you too," you happily cheered.

At the young age of five, the both of you didn't understand being in love, but you did love each other, like family would. The only difference with you relationship with Hugo and relationship between someone and their family was you were deeply infatuated with each other.

"You mean everything to me. I'll protect you for the rest of my life. I'll make sure you live a long, happy life, I promise," Hugo said as he turned his head to look at you.

You turned your head to look at him, your brows furrowed.

"What about you?" you asked. You wanted a future for him.

"You come before anything else," Hugo said as he touched the tip of your nose with his finger.

Your eyes widened, crossing your eyes to look at the finger that was now on your nose. You looked at Hugo's face. He was smiling like a complete idiot.

You bursted out laughter, him joining you only seconds after.

You gritted your teeth and clenched your first.

"You really don't care, huh?" you asked, tightly shutting your eyes closed.

"Not one bit," Hugo responded a sad frown on his face.

"Good," you responded, shooting a strong gust of wind at Hugo, disorientating him.

You reached to touch the back of your shirt, using your quirk to make sure the force from All For One and All Might fighting didn't interfere with your business. You slid your hand under your shirt and pulled out the knife that Toga previously wielded before being taken by you. You twirled it a bit in your hands, getting a feel for it. The handle was easy to grip and the whole knife was light, but the blade was far from flimsy.

Hugo caught himself by using one of his force fields. Something you learned as a child was he could only have one forcefield active at one time, but his forcefields were very strong, and would take an immense amount of energy out of you to manipulate them.

You threw the knife at Hugo. As you expected, he used a forcefield to stop the knife. As that forcefield was active, you made a pillar of cement shoot out of the ground, hitting his lower back at a ridiculous speed. This sent Hugo flying, but he only went about two feet off the ground.

You teleported the knife into your hand. You were angry, and you were only getting angrier. You hadn't seen him in so long, but him saying that did break your heart. He was your best friend.

You used the quirk to break the knife up into several pieces. You threw the pieces at him, the pieces creating large explosions once they came into contact with them. As he was struggling to defend himself from the the explosions, you sliced your hand through the air, using a move you haven't use since the practical exams.

The wind turned into large slashing blades. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of using the last of your little energy on him.

You opened up the ground from under him, allowing him to fall into a pit of your creation. You closed up the pit, but made sure not to crush him. Still, you gave him hardly any move to breath, his head sticking above the surface.

Now done with Hugo, you turned to Shigaraki, a smirk on your face.

"What are you cowering over there for? Scared?" you mocked.

Suddenly, you heard All Might speaking to you.

"(Y/N), you must get out of here," All Might called our, his battle against All For One seeming to only intensify.

All Might was right. It was dangerous for you to be there, it was the whole time you were fighting. If you were under usual circumstances, you would've shrugged that statement off, but the injections were intense and your adrenaline was wearing off, once again. Also, with you being All Might's student, him worrying about you probability would distract him from the fight every once in a while.

Suddenly, you noticed a crackling noise echo from behind you. You turned around to see ice, ice that shot out from behind the rocks. It was like a pathway of ice, reaching high up into the sky. You glided your eyes along with pathway, and saw a group of people, huddled together, flying up the ice pathway.

Izuku, Katsuki, Iida, Kirishima, Momo, and Shouto. There were right there.

The flew off the end of the pathway, Katsuki making sure they stayed up in the air.

"DAMN IT, (Y/N), GET YOUR *SS OVER HERE!" you heard the familiar yell of your brother.

Shigaraki began charging at you, breathing harshly.

Your eyes widened, but you nodded your head at Katsuki. Shouto was looking at you, his hand reached out to you. You looked at his hand and used a lot of the little energy you had left to teleport up to the group of teens.

Your body formed itself in the air. You gasped, realizing how high up you were. You quickly grabbed Shouto's hand.

"Get on my back, you'll be less likely to fall that way," Shouto explained, pulling you up so you could get on his back.

You wrapped your legs around Shouto's waist and wrapped your arms across his chest. You missed his warmth, and his cold.

Heyo! Thank you all so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I hope you all have an amazing night/day! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeee!