Chapter 28|Morning|

I opened my eyes, I was lying in a warm, but uncomfortable bed. I looked around, I didn't recognize the room. I tilted my head in confusion. "Hello? Mommy? Daddy?" I said somewhat loudly.

I stood up, the ground was cold and smooth. It was just concrete. There were no windows, but the room was full of toys. There was a white metal door that seemed to have a small slot that could slide open. "Kats? Hello?!" I yelled.

I heard a few steps come from the other side of the metal door. They were loud, like an adult man's. "Daddy? Where am I?!" I yelled.

The door opened and revealed a man standing in the door way, he was not the man I knew to be my father. He smiled warmly at me, but something about him scared me.

"Hello, (Y/N)! Good morning!" the man said cheerfully. I tilted my head at him in confusion. "Excuse me, sir, who are you? Where is Mommy and Daddy? Where is Kats?" I asked sounding somewhat desperate.

"Sorry, (Y/N), they left on vacation and your mommy told me to take care of you!" he said comfortingly. He crouched in front of my tiny body as I felt tears sting my eyes.

Sobs escaped my mouth as tears ran down my face. "Th-They left without me? Kats would never do that to me!" I said, sobs making my words somewhat hard to understand.

He hugged my tiny body. "Awe, I'm so sorry sweety. Don't worry, I'll take care of you until they come back, okay?" he said kindly.

I wiped my eyes and began to calm down while hugging him back. "Thank you..." I pulled away from his hug. "Wait a minute...who are you?" I asked, curiously tilting my head.

He smiled and chucked a bit. "Oh, sorry for not introducing myself earlier. You can just call me Kyojin."

Randomly a voice echoed through my brain, and time froze. "Moxie! Wake up! Moxie! Moxie!"

Slowly, I faded back into reality. My eyes fluttered open. "Good morning, Moxie!" Hawks said cheerfully.

I rubbed my eyes. "Good morning, Hawks." I yawned and stretched my arms. I had felt a bit of liquid right under my eyelid.

'A tear?' I wiped away what I assumed to be a tear and shrugged it off. 'Could be from yawning. Whatever, it's probably nothing.'

"Apple flavored oatmeal or plain oatmeal?" he asked as I stretched my neck. "Eh, apple oatmeal."

"Okay, I'll be downstairs," he said giving me a thumbs up and walking out the door. 'I just saw Hawks in his sleeping attire after sleeping at his place. I could probably sell anything in here for thousands of dollars.' I shrugged as I looked around the room. 'Eh, stealing and lying takes too much effort.'

I walked out the room and walked down the staircase. The smell of oatmeal and apples filled my nose. "That was quick," I said raising an eyebrow.

"It was one of those insta-oatmeal packets," he responded, shrugging. I nodded my head. That was pretty relatable. Even though my mom sometimes makes breakfast, most times she sleeps in, and she deserves to, but it means I have to make instant breakfast after I finish getting ready for school. So, I just make insta-oatmeal. At first, I hated the flavor, but eventually I grew to like it.

I turned on my phone as I ate my food.

9:32

32 new messages from Pom-Pom Bro

5 unread messages from Broccoli Boi

1 new message from Momo Mami :P

45 new missed calls from Pom-Pom Bro

5 new missed calls from Momma Bear

19 new voicemails from Pom-Pom Bro

1 new voicemail from Momma Bear

I furrowed my brows. That was the largest amount of notifications I've ever had. "You okay?" Hawks asked.

I sighed. "My brother called forty-five times, left twenty-six voicemails, and sent me thirty-two texts," I said feeling annoyed.

"So, you're mad he tried contacted you so much? It just means he cares y'—" I cut him off. "No, I'm mad because he beat me to it! I was just about to spam him!" I pouted.

He chucked. "Your brother, he's the blonde kid you had to fight in the festival?" Hawks asked. I nodded my head. "You know, with your roots showing, you don't look like him at all."

I furrowed my brows. "Jee, thanks, you should make birthday cards," I said sarcastically. He laughed at my comment as I frowned and looked at my phone.

5 unread messages from Broccoli Boi

I sighed. 'I feel bad about ignoring him. It's not like he did anything wrong...I just don't want to talk to him...or see him.' Hawks looked at me as I frowned and looked at the notification.

"C'mon, (Y/N), what's really wrong?" I sighed and turned off my phone, setting as far away from me as possible. "Boy problems, nothing you could help with," I said slowly beginning to eat my oatmeal.

"I'm a boy, at least let me try," he said. I shook my head at him. "Please! Please! Plleeeaaasse!" he pleaded. I giggled and nodded my head. "Fine. You saw the kiss between me and Izuku Midoriya at the sports festival?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "Well, he said this heart felt speech and he was looking at a girl who hates me. His expression the same as when he confessed to me. I'm probably just being over dramatic, right? I guess I've been stressed out with Shouto, the guy I battled with at the finals. He and I were actually becoming close friends, then after the first even he started acting so cold to me and I don't know what to do," I said at a fast pace, not breathing.

I gasped for air. "Wow it feels good to get that off my chest." Hawks just stared at me, his eyes wide. After a few seconds of that, he tapped his chin, probably analyzing the information I had just slapped him across the face with.

"You're probably just over thinking things with that Midoriya kid. With Ice-Boy, he likes you romantically," he said progressively getting more and more excited. "I agree with the first part, but really? No way could Shouto ever like me like that! Besides, if he liked me wouldn't he try to keep me close to him, not push me away?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Teenage boys are stupid," he said while trying to balance a grape on the tip of his nose. 'It's like you don't want me to take you seriously.'

He and I finished out breakfasts around the same time. As I rinsed my bowl, Hawks was ready to rinse his. I was about to go get ready, until he stopped me.

"Go put on your costume," he said in a tired tone. I shrugged and responded,"Okay."

'I guess this I'm fighting Hawks, huh? I knew I was going to die before this internship was over.'

Sorry lol, this was just kind of a filler chapter.

Guys, once again, I am shooketh.

I LEGIT HAD A (happy) MELTDOWN WHEN I SAW THIS

I LEGIT HAD A (happy) MELTDOWN WHEN I SAW THIS. THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLIPPING MUCH!

Thank you all for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeeee!