Chapter 23|Physical|

"It's the queen of creation! She's something to be feared! From Class 1-A, Momo Yoayorozu! Versus, the man of speed. He has engines in his legs! Also from Class 1-A, Tenya Iida!" They stood parallel from each other, prepared for battle.

"BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled through the speakers. Iida charged at Momo. She jumped out of the way. Momo forced a rod in her hand and a shield in her other. After a while of charging, dodging, and such, Momo shoved the rod into Iida's engine. She then formed a sword in her hand and fought him, until he was out of bounds.

"Iida is out of bounds, Yoayorozu wins! She advances onto the next round!" I cheered for Momo, she did great.

I got out of my seat and walked to the waiting room. 'Neito Monoma, huh? This will be interesting.'

Neito Monoma vs. (Y/N) Bakugou

I exited the waiting room and entered the arena. "It's the girl of endless potential, legit breaker of chains, shoeless menace! From Class 1-A, (Y/N) Bakugou!" I smiled and waved awkwardly to the roaring audience. I, once again, had left my shoes and socks in the waiting room. "Versus the strongest copy cat alive! From Class 1-B, Neito Monoma!" He smirked at me.

"Another Class 1-A idiot, how about we skip the embarrassment and end this fight here." He grabbed my shoulder as he whispered into my ear,"Good luck, you'll need it."

We walked away from me and into his starting point. "BEGIN!" He stood there, smirking. Suddenly, a pilar of concrete flew out of the ground, almost hitting me.

'How could I be so naive? He copied my quirk!' I gritted my teeth and analyzed the situation. 'He isn't moving his mouth, he doesn't know how much energy he's losing right now. He doesn't know how to use it. With the way he's using my quirk, he'll have to stop. I need to stall until he does.' He kept sending pillars of concrete towards me, each one shooting out of the ground slower than the last.

'He keeps sending pillars at me, he doesn't know how else he can use my quirk.'

"Air follow my hands," I whispered. I pointed the palms of my hands at him and jerked my hands towards him, sending him flying.

He was weak, he had used too much energy from how he used my quirk. He went flying, landing in bounds. I jerked my hands forwards once more sending him out bounds, landing on his back.

"Monoma is out of bounds! Bakugou wins!" I let go of my control on the air and smiled. "She moves onto the next round!" The crowed roared with excitement.

I walked over to Monoma, he seemed so sad. I offered him my hand. "Need help?" He grabbed my hand and allowed my to help him up. I could feel a pillar come up form behind me.

I grabbed his shoulder and flipped him over. "When you have a quirk with endless potential, you must learn how to properly weld it." I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him up.

"Peace out, psycho blonde," I said walked toward the exit. He growled,"Whatever, Mrs.FullOfHerself." I turned around and growled at him. I took a deep breath and tched before I marched through the exit of the arena.

Short time skip + Katsuki Bakugou vs Eijirou Kirishima

"I had no idea you could do that, (Y/N)! That's so awesome!" Mina complimented. I nervously smiled. 'I guess it is pretty cool.' I rubbed the back of my neck. "Thanks, Mina!"

I watched as the fires lit up on the corners of the stadium. 'I don't think this will end well.'

"The boy with an explosive personality, you all know you secretly love him! From Class 1-A, it's KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" You stood up and cheered. "YEAH! GO KATSUKI! NO MERCY!"

"The boy of rock, but his heart is as soft as jello. Also from Class 1-A, it's EIJIROU KIRISHIMA!" I cheered, still standing. I didn't cheer for him as loudly as I did for Katsuki, because there is nothing like a bond between twins.

The crowd was roaring as they stood, staring at each other. They both smirked as they glared at each other. "BEGIN!"

Kirishima roared, hardening as he charged at Katsuki. Katsuki threw many explosions at Kirishima as he darted around him. I clenched my teeth. Kirishima looked like he was in so much pain, I felt bad for him.

'Wait a second, Katsuki's battle style...it's like how All Might fought Nomu. Katsuki knows Kirishima is mostly resistant to his quirk, so he's beating it out of him.' I smirked a bit. 'The guy is a genius.'

Katsuki send an explosion to Kirishima, stronger than all the others before. Kirishima flew a bit, landing on his knees, he was so close to the edge. He charged at Katsuki with the little strength he seemed to have left.

Katsuki growled. "DIE ALREADY!" He let out one final explosion, it was huge. I could feel the power of the explosion from my seat, so could the rest of the audience.

There was a large cloud of smoke that made me unable to see the outcome of the battle. My heart was racing, you mainly just hoped no one was dead.

The smoke cleared, a bit of a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Kirishima has been immobilized, Bakugou advances to the next round!" Midnight yelled. I jumped up to my feet and cheered.

"YEAH! WOOHOO, KATSUKI!" I closed my eyes and smiled as I cheered. I felt so happy, so proud. Suddenly, reality crashed onto my shoulders.

'This means I'll have to fight him next round.' My heart dropped. 'Crap.'

Him and I have never physically fought with each other. I might have tackled him and maybe punched or kicked him, but we had never necessarily fought. I didn't want to hurt him, but I had to come at him with everything I had.

I sighed and sat back down into my seat. 'F*ck.'

Heyo! YOU GUYS ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING! I'm astounded! We jus reached 400 views yesterday, now we have 500?!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! Thank you!!

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Thank you all so so so so so  for reading! Byyyyyeeeeee!!!