Chapter 89|Parents|

The city they fought in wasn't abandoned and after the battle between All Might and All For One, many heroes gathered and began their rescue to save everyone they could. All For One was imprisoned.

"So, your name is All For One?" you asked the tall man.

"Correct. One day, I'll be defeated. One day, I won't be able to fight anymore. Until then, I need you to work as hard as you can, because when that day arrives, you will take over my spot," All For One explained as he kneeled in front of you.

"But I don't want to hurt people," you said with a frown.

"(Y/N), or Purity, you will know in your heart what you stand for," One For All said as he smiled at you. One For All patted your head one last time before walking off.

You had been confused, conflicted since having your memories come back, but once you saw All Might fight against All For One, you knew in your heart what you would stand for.

'No matter what. No matter who I must face, no matter what pain I must bear, I will make sure my actions are always to save the lives of others.'

Time Skip

"I'm scared," you mumbled to Shouto and Katsuki who stood beside you.

You were walking home from the police station. You were going to see your parents for the first time since running away.

Shouto, who was holding your hand, tightened his hold on your hand as if to reassure you. You smiled at him, thanking him without having to say anything.

Katsuki glared at Shouto, wrapping his arm protectively over your shoulder.

"Don't worry, it's going to be okay. They missed you like crazy, it was getting f*cking annoying," Katsuki said as he tsked at the thought of the whining parents you and him shared.

"Thank you," you said with a slight smile. You appreciated their words and attempts to make you feel better, but it didn't change the fear you felt. You didn't want to worry them, so you kept your eyes on the ground, thoughts screaming in your head.

'What if they hate me?'

'How can I look at them the same way anymore?'

'I know they did what they thought was right, but trapping me in the house for a decade...'

'I was just kidnapped, I don't want to do this yet.'

'I'm scared.'

'I can't do this yet.'

'I can't do this ever.'

Your heart began to race as your breath quickened. You were scared, nervous. You didn't want to go anywhere near them yet. You wanted to push it away for later.

You stopped walking, letting yourself slip out of Katsuki and Shouto's comforting holds.

"(Y/N)?" Shouto asked.

You looked up at him. You wanted to cry, you wanted to talk to him or Katsuki. You wanted to talk to someone, but you couldn't. You couldn't let yourself be a burden to the ones you loved.

(A/N: For any of my readers who think they are just burdens, I can assure you that you aren't just a burden! I'm always here for you to talk to!)

"Ah, sorry. Dropped something," you said with a fake smile plastered on your face. You reached down. You quickly turned some dirt into a penny so that it didn't look like you were lying, even though you were.

You picked up the penny and inserted it into your pocket. You sent a fake smile to Katsuki and Shouto before catching up to them.

Both Katsuki and Shouto looked at you with worried looks.

"What?" you asked, a sheepish smile on your face. Could they tell?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Shouto asked.

"Yeah, don't need to hide anything from me," Katsuki said. Even as he was worried about you, he'd find a way to be spiteful against Shouto.

"I'm fine! No need to worry about me! Let's just keep walking!" you cheered, covering any and all negative emotions you felt. Katsuki and Shouto didn't really seem to believe what you said, but they thought it was best not to pry for the time being.

Shouto grabbed your hand, once again. You turned your ahead to look at him, the sudden contact catching you off guard. He simply smiled at you, raising your hand to his lips.

Shouto planted a kiss on the back of your hand before lowering it. He smiled softly as he intertwined his fingers with yours, making you feel safer and warmer inside.

"Ew. Get a room, jeez," Katsuki hissed as he furrowed his brows at you and Shouto. You giggled in response.

They had already began to cheer you up, but your fear had yet to perish.

For the rest of the walk, you, Katsuki, and Shouto laughed and joke, the both of them mainly ignoring each other. You would receive scared, sympathetic, or angry looks from strangers who would pass by, which Katsuki would threaten them in return, while Shouto glared at them.

As you approached your house, you saw your parents sitting on the porch, worried looks on their faces. You bit your bottom lip as they locked eyes with you. Fear, longing, anger, sadness, these emotions began to bubble up in you.

Part of you wanted to run to them and give both of them big hugs while the other part of you wanted to run away crying. You didn't know what to do.

"(Y/N)..." your dad, Masaru, softly called out to you.

Your mom stared you in the eye, seeming scared as well. You looked stared at the both of them, feeling as if you were frozen in your spot.

"Mom, Dad..." you croaked out as you stood across the street from them. The only thing that stood between you and your parents was a cross walk. Even so, you were scared.

With how you left, what were you even supposed to do? You couldn't just pretend like nothing happened, and it was too late to run away.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! Honestly, I originally planned on going a spicier route with this chapter ;3, but decided (Y/N) had to see her parents eventually. Sorry guys!

Thank you all SOOOO much for reading! I hope you all have a great night/day! I'd appreciate if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeee!