Chapter 6|Hero Suit|

"GET UP DUMBA**!" Katsuki yelled from the other side of your door. You darted to get up and check the time. You grabbed your phone '4:50 WHAT THE HELL?!' You could feel steam leave your ears. "IT'S ONLY 4:50 YOU LITTLE SH*T! I'M NOW AWAKE BECAUSE OF YOU!" You threw your door open and tackled your brother who was on the other side. You growled at him. "Don't EVER wake me up early again." You got off and walked into your room slamming the door behind you.

Time skip uwu

You and Katsuki walked to school with a dark aura around you. "Jeez, what's wrong with you?" You kicked his leg. "You woke me up." You growled. He knew you loved your sleep, but he didn't know how much. 'Oh I'm going get you Katsuki, and your little alarm clock too!'

LONGER TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY

You stood in the door of your classroom, with a dark aura still around you, sending shivers down your classmates spine. You generally intimidated everyone, even Todoroki.

Of course, Katsuki immediately started bullying Izuku. He had a grip on Izuku's collar, and it ticked you off. "KATSUKI IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE F*CK UP I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR *SS!" He looked at you, shocked. Everyone looked at you, you caused a scene. He let go of Izuku's shirt and took a few steps back. He knew better than to mess with you when you didn't get enough sleep, he's witnessed your wrath before.

People began whispering. "How do they expect to become heroes with that attitude?" Your heart dropped. 'I should've just calmed down. Now everyone sees me the same way they see my brother. Just great.' Your dark aura faded away and you just felt weak. You haven't been feeling too good lately. You've been getting dizzy at random times, you haven't been able to eat, and you've been less productive than normal.

You closed your eyes rubbed your temples. 'Damn it, gosh my head hurts.' You opened your eyes to see a boy with freckles and messy green hair standing in front of you. "You ok? You don't look too hot." You smiled a bit, you were happy to see him. "Ouch," you said. "W-Wait n-no! I didn't mean it like that! You always look good, you're very attractive!" He put his hands over his mouth realizing what he said. Your face was a bright red. 'He's so cute!'

He realized you were blushing and put his hands off his mouth. He was smirking. You began to feel flustered. "W-w-why are y-you smirking." He ran his hand through his hair. "You're just really cute." RIIINNNNGGGGG!!! Once the bell rang, he walked back to his seat. 'Omg. What just happened Izuku just smirked...' You found yourself having a difficult time thinking, it was the first time you saw him looking so confident.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy :3

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" All Might said sounding proud and confident as ever. Iida's hand shot up. "Sir, this is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we will be conducting urban battles again?" You looked at him in his costume. 'So cool!'

You looked at Katsuki. You two had designed your costumes together. They looked similar in many ways, but each one still fitted your quirks. Your suit showed much more skin than his did, it made you feel very uncomfortable. 'What was I thinking? I feel so awkward!'

You wore a black crop top and skirt. Across the crop top was a red "X" that had two black dots on the top. Your skirt was for the most part black, but was red at the bottom. On your hips, there was a green belt with suspenders that went under your skirt, and wrapped around right above your knees. On your knees there were metal knee pads. You also wore black boots with red bottoms and buttons that reached up to your knee pads, you didn't plan on fighting in heels. You wore long black gloves that were green all throughout your forearm paying tribute to your brother's costume, once again. Your gloves were fingerless because touch was an important part of your quirk. The gloves were red at the palm and base. On your face was a black mask that seemed to have two bat wings at the end, resembling the one on Katsuki's suit. Your hair was tied up in a high ponytail with your hair wrapped around the elastic band that held your hair up.

(A/N: Sorry for long description, I've just been really excited for this!)

"Not quite!" All Might put up his hand with two fingers sticking up. "I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run ins with the most dastardly evil doers takes place indoors. Think about it, backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs."

All Might closed his eyes. "Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise you'll be split up into teams of good guys, and bad guys, and you'll fight two on two indoor battles!" The frog-like girl spoke up. "Isn't this a little advances?" All Might clenched his fist in excitement.

"The best training is what you get on the battle field! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time, you're dealing with actual people now." People started getting excited.

"Sir, will you be deciding who wins?"

"How much can we hurt the other team?"

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?"

All Might looked a bit annoyed. "I wasn't finished talking!" He took out a piece of paper. "Listen up! This situation is this, the villain have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hide out. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys have to either catch the evil doers or recover the weapon. Like wise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes." All Might picked up a yellow box.

'Where is he getting this stuff from? His suit has no pockets!' He smiled. "Time is limited and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" Iida put his foot forward.

"Isn't there a better way?" Izuku turned to him. "Think about it, pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot! Maybe that's the reason why we're seeing that here!"

Iida took a step back into his original position. "Yes, I see. Life is a series of random events." He bowed to All Might. "Excuse my rudeness!"

All Might turned his back to us. "No sweat! Let's draw!" You were put in group E with Momo Yaoyorozu. She was calm, collected. You didn't mind her, in fact you wanted to be friends.

(Oml her hero suit is too much for me and my dirty minded bi-sexual heart could take. I need someone to cleanse my mind with holy water xD)

You looked over to Bakugou, he was prepared to murder someone. 'Oh god, Izuku please don't die...'

OK I'M SORRY, BUT I'M CHANGING THE STORY A BIT AGAIN! It'll now be Shouto x Reader x Izuku. Sorry! Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Follow, vote, and comment for more!