Chapter 114|Wasn't Her|

WARNING: There is somewhat of a mature scene in this chapter. Don't worry, it's not too bad, it's just a more detailed make out scene that is more suggestive. If you don't feel comfortable with that type I thing, there will be a warning when it starts, so you can just skip it.

Your eyes shot open, and you quickly sat up, looking around your room. It was completely destroyed, rolled apart. Items were thrown around and smashed.

You closed your eyes and used your quirk to put everything back where they used to be, fixing the furniture and anything else that was destroyed, until it was back to normal.

You sighed and began getting ready for the day. Across the street, a man watched you destroy and rebuild your own room.

"I'm looking for someone crazy, just like me," the man whispered, raising a brow at you.

• • •

Izuku was sitting in his room, thinking. He had just woken up. The night before, he and Katsuki gotten in a fight, even though it was past curfew.

It was because of that fight that Izuku and Katsuki could open up about how they felt. It was because of that fight that they became proper rivals, but it resulted in them both not being allowed to leave the dorm building for a few days, have to heal on their own, and have to clean the dorm building during the day.

Izuku furrowed his brows as he looked at the ground of his dorm room. It was something he had a difficult time wrapping his head around for quite a while now. It was something that caused him to look at you differently.

'(Y/N) is Purity? (Y/N) killed people.'

Izuku put his hands in his hair as he attempted to try to understand.

'(Y/N) is a good person. She didn't have a choice. Still, I can't help feeling uneasy when I look at her.'

Izuku frowned, closing his eyes. He knew you were a good person. He knew you wanted to save lives. He knew you didn't have a choice. Even though he knew these things, it still didn't help the thoughts that entered his mind when he looked at you.

Since finding out, whenever Izuku looked at you, he remembered the insane smirk on your face when he watched you make your villain debut on TV. He remembered the fear in his heart when you heartlessly slaughtered people, proudly smiling.

When Izuku was five, he was watching the news and that was when he first saw you. That was when he first heard the sound of your fearful giggle. A giggle that you still use now.

'It wasn't her...'

Izuku tried to convince himself of things he was sure he already knew.

'Right?'

• • •

You walked downstairs to grab some breakfast, remembering what Purity had said in you dream, along with things Purity he said before.

"I am a part of you.'

"Your life is no longer just yours."

"It has never just been you and me."

You sighed, grabbing your breakfast. You did your best to go unnoticed. That wasn't as difficult as it might've been though. Most of your classmates avoided having to communicate much with you since news of you being Purity leaked, even though that wasn't completely true.

You brought your food out to the courtyard. You sat on the grass floor with your food. You were hungry, probably because you destroyed everything in your room while you were sleeping.

"(Y/N), what are you doing out here?" you heard a deep voice ask.

You looked up to see Shouto walking towards you, a brow raised. You felt nervous drop of sweat go down your face as Shouto sat in front of you.

"W-Well," you nervously stuttered. You looked around before sending him an innocent smile.

"I-It's just so nice outside!" you lied. You didn't want to hurt Shouto. You didn't want to worry him.

'He has problems of his own. No need to both him with mine. I can deal with this by myself.'

Shouto didn't seem to believe you.

"You stutter when you lie. You also stutter when you're nervous and blushing, which is adorable, but I know that's not what's up. What is wrong?" Shouto asked, a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry I lied. I shouldn't lie, I know, but you have enough on your plate. The last thing you need is to hear me whine," you said with a nervous giggle.

"No. I am and will always be here for you. Don't worry about hurting me. It hurts me to see you upset. All that matters to me is that you're happy," Shouto comfortingly said, grabbing your hands and holding them in his.

You gripped onto Shouto's hand, a frown on your face. You looked down at the grass, a shadow forming over your eyes.

"I'm scared to say it out loud," you mumbled, hoping he would understand. "Because if I say it out loud, I feel like I'd be admitting something to myself. Something that I don't want to be true. I'll tell you, I promise, but for now..." you took a deep breath, holding back the tears that threatened to escape your eyes.

"For now, I can't say it out loud. I'm sorry. You really are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I really don't deserve you. I'm sorry," you mumbled, slowly looking up at Shouto. You nibbled on your bottom lip as you waiting for something to come out of his mouth.

"It's okay if you'd rather not say it for now, but don't you dare even think for a moment that you don't deserve me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," Shouto replied, rubbing circles into the back of your hands with his thumbs.

"I love you," you said with a smile, a genuine smile.

"I love you too," Shouto cooed and he kissed you.

Warning: slightly more mature scene! Not intended for younger readers! Detailed make-out scene that is somewhat suggestive. Skip if you aren't comfortable with that sort of thing!

The kiss, at first, was more wholesome, but something about the both of you got more hungry.

"You look stunning in that skirt," Shouto hungrily growled, causing you to blush even brighter then you were already.

You and Shouto slipped your tongues out of your mouths, twirling them around each other, fighting for dominance.

In the end, Shouto won by gently pushing you down onto the ground. He held your forearms with his hands, pinning you down, even though you had no intention of running. He put his knee between your legs, surprising you at first. Even as he did this, he continued to deepen the kiss.

Luckily, you were in the far side of the courtyard, hidden behind a tree. Still, just to be safe, you used your quirk to hide you and Shouto.

Shouto pulled away from the kiss, a smirk on his face as he licked his lips. Nervously, you gulped a lump in your throat.

Shouto enjoyed kissing and nibbling your jaw boy. He liked the way you hummed, but he felt even more satisfied as he kissed down to your neck. The kisses, nibbles, and licks caused small moans and whimpers to escape your mouth.

Heyo! That scene was quite difficult for me to write, so I literally needed someone to force me to keep on going, along with help me write it xD

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOO much! Byyyyeeeeee!