Chapter 111|Gang Orca|

Once the walls unfolded, you knew you wanted to go straight for the city terrain you were in during the first test. It was more likely that there would be more victims there.

As everyone else ran, you teleported to the sight. You used your quirk to rebuild the buildings that had fallen apart, setting people who were stuck under the chunks of concrete free.

With all be victims you set free, the first thing you did was teleport to the side of each victim you could, trying to get be efficient, but quick.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be okay."

"Are you alright?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Can you walk?"

These were all things you said to the victims. You learned a lot about rescue missions from when you watched Thirteen growing up.

Shindo and his class set up a first-aid station closer to one of the walls of the arena that derogates the arena itself from the seats for those who could watch.

With the permission of the victims, you set them on stretchers and used your quirk to quickly, but steadily, bring them to the first-aid station, providing them with bandages, wipes, alcohol, and other simple, but necessary first-aid supplies.

"Thanks," Shindo cheered with a smile. You rolled your eyes and left to continue saving more people.

You used your quirk to rebuild more buildings, about two at time, setting free more and more people.

You were given a few tips by the actors playing the victims, but they were all kind towards you.

"MY CHILD! MY BABY! SHE'S STUCK UNDER A PILE OF ROCKS!" a woman cried.

You teleported to her.

"Don't worry ma'me. It's going to be okay," you said with a smile.

"NO! SAVE MY BABY!" the woman cried.

You nodded your head, lifting up the rocks with your quirk, revealing a small girl. You pulled her out form under the rocks and have her to the woman.

"Are you both okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" you asked the woman.

The child cried.

"My leg! My leg!" the child sobbed.

"I'll get her to the first-aid," you said as you created a stretcher. You set the sobbing child into the stretcher and directed the mother to follow the stretcher.

You began floating up rubble before rebuilding the buildings to make sure you didn't miss anything. You had conversations with the victims, making sure to comfort them and keep them happier.

Your class were working as a team, but you left early on. As you were tending to the last victim in the area you were in, explosions could be heard from nearby.

'Oh no! The scenario...'

You created plasma shields around you and the victim.

"I'm scared!" the victim whined.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright. Are you hurt?" you asked with a smile.

The victim was bleeding from his head, but he otherwise had no other injuries.

Suddenly, a muscular man dressed in almost all black ran into the area you were in. You turned to the villain, blasting it away with a large, controlled gust of wind. What was unusual was the gust of wind was stronger than usual.

You picked the victim up, knowing you couldn't just leave them by theirselves. You kept the field of plasma around you and the victim as you jumped up into the air, letting strong winds shoot out of your feet to allow you to fly through the air.