Chapter 68|Night Terrors|

As you exited the room, Izuku ran to catch up to you.

"W-Wait, (Y/N)!" Izuku yelled, but immediately slowed down once he saw who was running toward you as well.

Shouto stopped in front of you, a worried look on his face.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around you.

You giggled at him, but still felt pretty upset from the reminder of your past. He really cared about you.

"I'm fine! It was Kota who was injured, but he's also going to be fine," you said with a bit of a forced smile on your face.

Shouto frowned as he looked you in the eyes. He knew the smile was fake. Still, it was in this moment that he noticed he and you weren't alone. He glanced to the side and saw Izuku.

Izuku nervously cleared his throat. "C-Can I talk to (Y/N) really quickly?" Izuku asked.

Shouto sighed and kissed your forehead. "I'll go, but I'd appreciate it if you'd come say goodnight to me when you were done, okay?" Shouto asked in a soft voice.

You gently smiled and nodded your head, this smile being genuine. He squeezed you one last time, then walked off, leaving you and Izuku alone.

'I still feel bad for how I broke it off with him. Texting him?! Really?'

Izuku stood in front of you.

"H-Hey, (Y/N)—"

You sighed. "I'm sorry," you simply said.

He furrowed his brows. "Why are you sorry?" he asked.

You looked down at your feet. You genuinely felt bad. "Do I really have to answer that question?"

He frowned and looked down at his own feet. "I-I guess not. I just wanted to say, th-the way you broke up with me, hurt me a bit. Honestly, I-uh cried," he informed you, nervously chuckling.

"Izuku, I never wanted to hurt you. You are an amazing guy and I'm happy that I got to be close to you, but with Shouto," you found yourself smiling as you recounted the time you spent with Shouto.

"I-I know what you mean. I probably would've cried even if you asked me in person. I really liked you, but I-I guess you were right. I really do like Uraraka," Izuku nervously said, stuttering quite a few times.

"I'm really glad to hear that," you said with a genuine, warm, gentle, smile on your face. You were happy for him, maybe a little more happy than most would be since you were practically doing cartwheels in your head.

"I'm happy to see you and Todoroki are happy. I hope we can still be friends," he said with a nervous smile on his face.

You smiled and nodded your head. "Of course," you said as you offered your hand. He shook your hand, lifting a huge weight off of your shoulders.

"Do you by any chance know where Shouto would be?" you awkwardly asked.

He chuckled a bit and sheepishly smiled. "Here, I'll show you to the boy's dorm."

He showed you the way to the boys dorm and you waited outside. You didn't want to enter just in case someone was getting dressed or something.

Shouto was told by Izuku that you were outside. Once he exited the room, you were extremely happy to see him. You wrapped your arms around him and dug your face into his chest.

He giggled and wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on your head. You stayed in that position for a while, until he sighed and said he had to go get ready for bed.