Chapter 127|Trying New Things|

WARNING: This chapter has does contain very mature content, once reaching a certain point, that ISN'T MEANT FOR YOUNGER READERS!

It's a lime owo

There will be a warning marking the beginning of the mature scene!

The part before the mature scene is quite important, so I'd suggest still reading until that point if you don't want to read the mature scene.

Shouto's POV

I woke up and sat in (Y/N)'s room, like I have since finding out she was gone, which was two days ago, so this would only be my second day doing it.

Yesterday, I woke up in the middle of the night and just ended up sleeping on the ground of (Y/N)'s dorm room. People didn't bother me much, Izuku and Kirishima only dragged me out when I needed to get ready for class. Then, at night, I'd go out and look for her.

It was Saturday, so no one could drag me out. I felt miserable, pathetic. I just wanted (Y/N) to come back. I was scared, worried.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Katsuki's voice scream from downstairs.

I shot up from my spot on (Y/N)'s floor. I sprinted out the door, down the stairs. I didn't even breath until I reached the bottom floor. I sprinted to the entrance. Katsuki pulled away from a hug, my eyes widening once I locked eyes with (Y/N).

(Y/N) held a look of shame on her face. She was wearing a white skater skirt with a cool-grey tank-top, tucked into it. A grey flannel shirt was tied around her waist.

I sprinted to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I missed you so much," I whispered, my eyes closed.

"I missed you too," (Y/N) whimpered. I pulled away to look at her, realizing she was crying. I cupped her face with my hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry," (Y/N) sobbed, her eyes shut as she cried.

"It's okay, it's okay," I cooed as I pulled (Y/N) into my chest, her sobs being muffled into my shirt. I put dug my face into her hair. I missed her, I missed her so much.

I massaged her hand with my right hand as she cried. My classmates walked away, but Katsuki had to be dragged away, typical.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay? I've been so worried about you," I comfortingly said I to (Y/N)'s hair.

"I-I know, I-I'm so sorry. I was being selfish and a coward—" (Y/N) said, talking quite fast as I noticed her breath speeding up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You were scared, and that's okay," I told (Y/N), a reassuring smile on my face.

"N-No it's not—" (Y/N) mumbled, beginning to start crying again.

"It's okay, I promise," I reassured (Y/N) as I kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) said, her eyes red and puffy from crying, hiccuping a bit between words. She was in pain, she was scared, and I couldn't help feeling like I failed at protecting her.

"Completely," I said, pressing my forehead against (Y/N)'s.

(Y/N) smiled and reached her head up, capturing my lips with hers. No one could see us currently, they all left went to their rooms to give us some time alone.

I pulled (Y/N)'s body closer to mine by wrapping my arm around her waist. I used my other hand to shut the door behind her.

"Oh-ho-ho, where do you think this is going," (Y/N) giggled, going in to kiss me again as she wrapped her arms around my neck.