The whole ride was in pin drop silence with sanyukta staring out of the window, whereas Randhir stole glances of her few times reminiscing one sentence of her in his mind.

'I don't trust you. '

On reaching near her buiding he applied a break to the car, while sanyukta didn't waste time in getting out of the vehicle and made her way inside, only to be stopped by parth who was coming running outside.

"Hey tum agayi?

Mai abhi jaa hi raha tha tumhe pick karne. "

Parth flashed a smile at her, earning a frown in return.

Sanyukta furrowed her brows together frowning at him, then asided herself refraining herself from touching him before walking away scrunching her nose.

"kya.? "

Parth murmured scratching his nape watching her leave, when Randhir cleared his throat grabbing his attention.

"so all good.? "

"uhh..tumne bhi vo phone me suna tha kya.? "

Parth asked hesitatingly, avoiding making an eye contact.

"loud and clear. "

Came Randhir's quick reply, causing Parth's eyes to widen that instant.

"err sorry dude, vo bas... "

"next time agar busy ho toh Agarwal ka phone receive mat karna, she looked like she was going to vomit there. "

Parth let out a chuckle this time along with Randhir.

"she is always like this. "

"hmm.. I will leave now, bye. "

Randhir walked past him towards his car, when Parth followed him quickly.

"wait.

Can you drop me.? "

"But your car is here. "

Randhir pointed out his parked car.

"haan per keys upar room me reh gaye hain.

Vidushi ne suddenly room se nikal diya aur wapas door kholne se bhi mana kardiya. "

Parth frowned.

"kyun.? "

Randhir's brows raised.

"kyunki usse suddenly yaad agaya ki uss din  tumne uske dimag ko leke mazaq kiya tha, aur mai has raha tha.

Phir usne mujhe room se bahar nikal diya. "

"wow.

She is really a psycho."

"aesa mat bol bhai, agar usne sun liya na tumhare sath sath mera yahan aana ban hojayega.

Ab mujhe ghar tak lift doge.? "

Randhir rolled his eyes at his dramatic self, then answered.

"get in. "

"Thank y... "

"But wait. You and that psycho.? "

"Vidushi. "

"yeah whatever her name is.

That doesn't change the fact that she is a psycho. "

Randhir shrugged entering in his car.

"mai iski setting karne me laga hun, aur ye meri hi setting bigad raha hai.

Ugh.! "

Parth muttered under his breath getting inside as well, and Randhir drove away.