"Shae what's wrong?"i hugged her,i hate seeing my Bestfriend like this fo'real.

"Everytime I'm around you,girls get the wrong idea,im always in shit because of you aug,and now you makin that money,it gon get worse."i shook my head.

"So your just walking away"i can't believe this.

"Think what ever you want august"she rolled her eyes.

"I ain't gotta think it, you crying packing your bags and shit, you running away from your problems"i grabbed her arms as she was about to walk out the door.

"Why you always do this august"she looked at me and I don't know what came over me but I kissed her.

I kissed my Bestfriend.

She got into it but then pushed me away.

"August why did you do- I can't take this no more I'm going"she stormed off.

"Shit"i cursed and punched the wall.

***

I walked down the stairs to see lashaes suitcases by the door.

I walked into the living room and seen her sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Your still here?"i asked confused.

"You want me to go?"she said with an attitude.

"Woah calm down,i just confused cah you said you were leaving"

"Well I didn't leave"she sat back and I walked over to the sofa and sat next to her.

"Look at me Lashaé"she didnt.

"Aye stop being immature"i grabbed her and she looked at me.

"Let's just keep what happened between us a secret, it was a mistake, were just bestfriends"she looked at me and I nodded.

"Okay"i smiled and hugged her.

"Now stop being so damn grumpy,were is everyone"i just noticed they we're gone.

"They went out"oh yeah I wanted to go.

"Where's the girls?"i said checking the time.

"With Kyanne and knuck"i nodded and stood up.

"Get yo ass ready we going out"she looked confused but soon ran upstairs.

Me-: what club y'all @?

Smoke-: Revolution bro, why?

Me-: me and Lashaé comin, we gon be like and hour and a half, 2 hours at most

Smoke-: cool, text me when u outside I'll meet u at the door

Me-:yuhh

***

Me-:outside

"August alsina right"the security said as I walked to the door.

I nodded and he opened the door for me and Lashaé to get in.

"Wassup"smoked dapped me then hugged lashae.

"Glad y'all came,we turning up in this bitch"he laughed and I laughed.

We walked over to our section and I seen Tima dancing up herself.

When she dances she stands out.

"Wassup everybody"i yelled over the music."wassup aug"shandrica hugged me and rolled her eyes and smoke was already dancing again.

"This niggas always clownin' I swear"i laughed cause it's true.

"Lil mally,like that to"she rolled her eyes again."damn,i know,there twins I swear"we laughed.

I looked over to see Lashaé Dancing,i walked over to her and started dancing with her.

We had a few drinks when a dude came up to me.

"You august alsina?"the dude said to me and I nodded.

He punched me in my face then we started fighting.

The twins and my brothers joined in.

The dude that through the punch pulled out a gun and I pulled out mine.

That's when the twins dragged me out.

Just before I got out the door I saw the look on lashaes face and she looked scared for me.

Chandra came up to me looking worried and concerned,
"Aug I know what happened wasn't your fault but don't pull out a gun on a nigga because he may have daughters and I wouldn't wanna any other little girls going through what my girls go through"i frowned and nodded hugging her.

"I need a security guard"i sighed and pulled out my phone.

Me-: we need to go security guard shopping!! just nearly got shot at the club!.

Noonie-: already?! okay we can get that sorted out,just lay Abit low for the time being.

Me-: okay,okay! hmu with info

Noonie-: yup!.

I'm getting this big already, I'm at the bitch ass nigga tryin' to punch me in the club stage.
Damn that was fast.