Frosta: It's my Birthday!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mermista leaned in to get the icicle and said, "It just spins like this." She spun it and it slid to the right a little. "When it lands on someone you kiss them." 

Catra gave the cutest laugh. Adora blushed as did many others. 

The icicle landed on Perfuma, but she just shook her head no. "I'm not gay either, Perfuma, but I'm playing." Mermista told her friend. "Oh whatever!" She said and spun it again, "Just get out of the circle, okay?" 

Perfuma stuck her tongue out at her. "Fine, I will." She moved to sit behind Adora, but to where she could still see the action. 

The icicle landed on Frosta this time. "You got your wish princesses. Is it your first kiss?" 

Frosta turned bright pink. She quickly added, "No. I have kissed a boy," which was a lie. This was going to be her first. She was trying to figure out if she like a girl, a boy or both. 

Mermista crawled forward. "Come on let's get it over with." 

Her words made Frosta feel bad, but she moved in and let Mermista make the first move. Mermista's lips were moist with sea salt. Frosta noticed Mermista pulled away rather quickly. 

"Yeah, so that was weird." Mermista said, her lips feeling cold. "Do you know if your kisses freeze lips?" 

Frosta sat down. "I really don't know. It's possible I guess." 

Scorpia grabbed the icicle and spun it out of control. It poked Catra in the leg. "OW!" Catra yelped and pushed it away. 

"Sorry!" Scorpia said as the icicle now pointed at Glimmer. 

Glimmer just shook her head. "Nope! Sorry I can't do this." 

Scorpia's feelings were so hurt. "I may look like I'm a hardshell, but I'm really soft inside." She got up and left the room. 

Catra grabbed the icicle and spun it. It was close to Glimmer, but landed on Adora instead. Their eyes met and they stared at each before laughing. "I never thought in my wildest dreams that I'd ever kiss you." Adora said to her. 

"Then it's your lucky day." Catra said and gently grabbed her face. And before Adora could react Catra was kissing her deeply. Everyone else was completely shocked by how passionately Catra was kissing her. Adora pulled away and just sat there in amazement. "Yeah, that was really good." 

Catra brushed a few strands of hair out of Adora's face. Her eyes held all the answers. Once again everyone was shocked and now certain of what was happening. Collectively they knew Catra wanted her. With a smile Catra went in for another kiss. Adora kissed her back, but then pulled away. 

"This was fun." Catra said licking her lips. She got up and walked to the door. "Hey, Adora, I'll see you at the party tomorrow." 

Netossa and Spinerella said in unison, "How was it?" 

"Better than I expected." Adora said and looked at the group. "I can't do this anymore." 

They agreed to stop the game and just talk before going to bed. It seemed like all they wanted to talk about was how kissing Catra was. 

"I'm tired." Adora finally said and went to bed. 

The next day was filled with balloons, streamers, and many people from the kingdom of Snows. Frosta was thrilled with all the presents, friends and good times. They sang happy birthday as loud as possible. 

Frosta just felt like she was missing something. 

"What's wrong?" Perfuma asked her friend. 

"I like someone, but not sure if they like me." 

Perfuma smiled, wondering about the kiss Frosta had with Mermista. "Answer me honestly." Frosta met her eyes. "Do you have feelings for Mermista?" 

Frosta shook her head. "No. Besides she's not gay and not the person I wanted to kiss." 

Perfuma thought of all the princesses and then it hit her. "You like Glimmer." 

"Yeah, so, I bet she only likes boys." Frosta said sadly. 

Perfuma nudged her, "You'll never know for sure unless you talk to her." She pointed to where Glimmer was. 

Glimmer was stuffing her face with miniture cakes that Entrapta had brought from home. 

Frosta went over to her, "I hope you're enjoying everything." 

Glimmer wiped her mouth with her hand. "These are soooo good! Here try one!" She handed a miniture cake to her. "I think that's the double chocolate. Then we have red velvet, carrot cake and vanilla." 

Frosta's taste buds were in heaven. "It's amazing!" She licked her lips and wiped away the crumbs. "You think I could tell you something?" 

"Anything." Glimmer said then took a sip of her fruity punch. 

Frosta was so nervous. "I know I kissed Mermista last night, but I really wanted to kiss you." She felt herself blush and looked away. 

Glimmer's jaw dropped open. She finally said, "Oh my gosh. You have a crush on me?" 

Frosta nodded, still not looking at her. "I feel stupid, but I just wanted you to know." 

"Two years ago a boy kissed me. It was weird. I wasn't ready for it. I'm not sure if I could even like a girl that way. I've always been into cute boys." Glimmer told her. 

"I understand." Frosta said and started to walk away. 

Glimmer grabbed her hand. "We could see if there's a spark." 

Frosta smiled up at her. "I'd like that." 

Glimmer softly put her lips against Frosta's. She felt something inside of herself change. They kissed for about thirty seconds before pulling apart. "Do you think you're gay?" She asked. Frosta gave her an answer. She kissed Glimmer again and this time deepened it. This made Glimmer feel something else. There was so much more than just a spark between them. "Okay. Great answer." They held hands and went to the dance floor. 

Adora had been talking with Bow when she felt sharp nails grip her sides. "Hey, Adora, how's it going." 

Adora couldn't fight the way Catra made her feel. "Perfect." She kissed her and hugged her. "Let's go dance. Hopefully you and Scorpia don't have a hidden agenda." 

"Can't promise that." Catra laughed and spun her girl around. 

Glimmer felt like everyone watching her with Frosta. "Can we make them stop looking at us?" 

"I don't care. It's my birthday and you're my new girlfriend, right?" Frosta said smiling warmly at her. 

Glimmer smiled back, "Yes, I am." She gave Frosta a sweet kiss and they danced until dawn.