Stay beside me #2

Start from the beginning

"I was never yours to begin with. Hangga't nandyan si Bea, hangga't nandyan ang anak namin, si Bea lang ang pwedeng magmay-ari sakin. Carissa, wake up! You're getting yourself involved to a man who's having a child with a different woman, with the woman he loves! Can't you see that?!" He exclaimed.

"Mahal kita, Thirdy! Hindi kita kayang pakawalan dahil mahal kita! And I will not stop until I get you back. I can accept your child, I can be a mother to your child. Just please, love me back... please..." She got to her knees and begged.

"Si Bea ang mahal ko, Carissa." Thirdy walked away and went to the guest room, leaving Carissa, crying on the floor.

•••

Two months later...

"Ate Bei, I'm hoping for a baby boy." Dani whispered.

"Girl yan, Bei. Believe me." Ate Ly said.

"As long as she/he is healthy." Bea caressed her belly and looked around. A few seconds later, she saw Thirdy, walking towards her with her best friends.

"Guys!" Bea stood up and hugged them.

"Wala akong pake kung babae man yan o lalaki, basta ninang ako ha?" Jho joked.

"Of course. Para pag gusto kong i-date si Bea, sure na kong may pwedeng magbantay sa baby." Thirdy teased.

"Hoy! Date agad, Ravena? Baka wala pang isang buwan yung anak nyo eh, masundan agad!" Maddie squeezed in.

Bea could only laugh at her friends. These past few months, she could only text them or call them, and she missed them so much.

"Have you thought about a name yet?" Kat asked.

"I have thought of names na." Bea answered.

"If it is a boy, I want it to start with 'Sergio'. If girl naman, 'Francesca'." She continued.

"Very italian naman, Ate." Dani said.

"Don't you notice, Dans? Your Ate is always craving for italian food." Thirdy laughed. Thirdy and Bea entertained their guests, until it was time to reveal the baby's gender.

•••

"At the count of three, sabay nyong hahatiin ang cake, okay?" The host said.

"One... Two... Three!" The guest shouted. And then the couple cut the cake. After cutting it, Thirdy was jn shock. He hugged Bea tightly.

"Congrats, Bea and Thirdy! It's a boy!" The host announced, making everyone cheer.

"I promise to take care of you and our little Sergio, babe. Thank you for this, I love you." He whispered.

Bea looked up and saw the people throwing blue confetti.

"Now, can we hear some words from the future parents?"

They both went to the stage and looked at their guests who's watching.

"I just want to thank Dani and Ate Ly, for throwing this party for me and our baby boy. To Miss Mozzy, and Sir Bong, thank you for everything you've done for me and the baby." Bea looked at Thirdy's parents and smiled nervously.