Prologue

Before we started, this has the connection with a TV show called Shadowhunter The Mortal Instruments. So in here, all the main character of the TV show are just the side character.

Also if there's "italic" words it means that the characters are talking in different languages, which here in this story are Japanese language, anyway, have fun! And enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Year 2012

In New York Institute

A boy with blonde hair standing looking at a holographic map, on top of the table. Until "hey, still nervous of going there?" Says a Chinese looking boy. He wear glasses and had messy hair, the blonde haired guy just look at him and smile.

"No, not at all.... Is just... Well it's still unreal for us to actually do this" Says him. The glasses boy just giggles and he pat the blonde guy backs "you know that the Evans's also come... Right Haven?" Says him to the boy named Heven.

Haven just nodded and he look back at the hologram "yes, damn it... Why they have to come?" Says him "I guess because they old enough to lead the Institute? And it's the order by Alec" Says a girlish voice, Haven somehow already know of where the voice are from.

He look at a girl in front of him and his friend, she had short brown hair with brown eyes. She look at Haven and smile "shall we get going? Your sister waiting" Says her with such a gentle and kind voice. Haven nodded and he look at his friend "well, here we go.... No backing out this time, I hope you ready Arthur" Says him.

The glasses boy named Arthur just smile and he started walking away from him "as if Haven.... I'm born for this" Say him not looking at him, the brown haired girl only look at the two friend and she shook her head "geez, you two... " Says her. Then she left Haven standing "wait! Don't leave me! " Says him running and left the room.

Meanwhile in other side of country

Inside a dormitory

A violet haired girl is standing and looking at the window. She holding a book in her hands, then she look at the each page and sighs. She went to her desk and she sat down, then she heard a knock on a door.

"Reina.... Is me, can I come in?" Says a voice saying a weird yet unfamiliar language. Somehow the girl named Reina knew and she says "yes, you can come in" She answer without looking at the door. Then a boy came in, he has short black hair and same black pairs of eyes, he look at Reina reading her book.

He went in front of her desk and look at the book "still searching?" Ask the boy. Without an answer, Reina just nodded her head "we still haven't found how to bring them back, as the ninth generations of Furude,this is my responsibility" Says her. The boy just smile and he kneel down.

"You can always count on me.... Princess" Says the boy. Reina stood up and she look at the boy who kneel down, then she pat his shoulder "stand up.... I never told you to do that... Besides we childhood friend" Says Reina. The boy smile and giggle "well is just, I already make a vow to your families" Says him.

Reina shook her head and she look at the boy "even you make a vow, I still treat you as my friend.... So you have to treat the same.... Do you understand? Satoshi? " Say Reina. Satoshi raise his head and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Is me!
Yes! I'm finally started making new story, this time.... I will try my best to make it as good as possible, so hope you guys like it, well then that's all. See ya!

~Mystic_Astral~