~A DAY OF HORROR~

🎶There's such a sad love deep in your eyes a kind of pale jewel.
Open and closed within your eyes.. I'll place the sky.. within your eyes..🎶

*You have such beautiful eyes
(Y/N)...* He said pulling you near.
Until you were but inches apart.
*I'm so glad I found you..*he whispered, as he gently drew your face nearer to his.
Closing the gap between you..

*(Y/N)?? (Y/N)??? You're going to be late for work!*

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open, a bit in shock from the sudden yelling.
But quickly got out of bed, she rubbed her eyes as she got ready for work.
Taking one last look at the crystal ball before leaving her room.

*There you are, I've been calling you for 10 minutes*

*I know, I'm sorry.. just really not looking forward to going to work today* (Y/N) said, closing her eyes and hanging her head.

*(Y/N), Does this have anything to do with the other day?.. you know you can still talk to me about it, if it is..*
(Y/N)'s mother said softly.

*No, it's not that.
Just somewhere else I'd rather be right now.. you know?* (Y/N) smiled and looked up at her mother, who nodded but still looked slightly confused.

*OK sweetie.. well, you should probably get going then.
You know how they get when someone is late.* (Y/N)'s mom said handing (Y/N) her lunch.

*Yeah, I guess I'll talk to you later?*

*Yes, I actually have some.. stuff i would like to talk to you about.
But it can wait until later*

*Ok..talk to you later then. Love you Mom*

*Love you too sweetie*(Y/N)'s mom said softly, giving her a kiss on top of her head.

(Y/N) gave the best smile she could muster up at the moment and headed out.

(Y/N)'s Mom watched her leave, then started trying to head over to the kitchen.
Only to collapse to the floor.

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) had been at work for 3 hours, trying to get done as quick as possible.
when suddenly one of the managers came swimming in.
The look on his face made it clear something was wrong.
(Y/N) wondered what was going on, then he called her.

*Miss (L/N)...*

*Yes Mr Collins?*

*Miss (L/N), I just received word that your mother is in cheslin hospital, your neighbor Mrs sweens found her unconscious on your living room floor.
They didn't tell me what caused it, but that she is in critical condition.
And you need to get over there right away. I am so sorry (Y/N)*

(Y/N) was completely frozen, and the world around her suddenly became muffled and blank.

*(Y/N)? (Y/N)?? You need to go right now*

(Y/N)'s eye's shot up to meet his, her heart sinking in her chest as everything came back to focus.
Then quickly took off towards the hospital.

~JARETH'S PART~

I awoke from my slumber, images from the lake flashed through my mind as I laid in bed.

~I wish I knew what I seen.. maybe I-~

Jaraths thoughts were interrupted by sudden knocking at his door.

*Sir! Sir ! We have a problem!*
A goblin screamed from outside his door.
He wondered what was going on, especially considering the last "problem" they had was they ran out of sauce in the kitchen.

*Come in* I said changing to a sitting position on my bed.

A Goblin quickly ran in, panicking and rambling.
I could barely understand anything he was saying.

*Thefireyshavegottenintothegoblincityandaretryingtocatcheverythingonfire!!*  The little goblin wheezed trying to catch his breath.

Jareth sat in confusion, still unsure of what the Goblin had said.

*Spiggs, what is going on? this time please speak slower.
I could barely understand anything you said*

Spiggs looked up, still out of breath and spoke again.

*The fireys* gasp *they, they got in* gasp *they're in the Goblin city!* Gasp.
Jareth got up and grabbed his boots, trying to get them on as fast as possible.

Gasp* they're trying to burn everything down!* Gasp.

My eyes shot up to the Goblin, who was still in complete panic, and watched as he fainted and fell to the floor.

I finished getting my second boot on and ran out onto my balcony overlooking the Goblin City.
I could see smoke Rising from various spots and hear the screams of terror coming from the goblins in the city down below, But seen no sign of the fireys.

*Sir, the fireys have set fire to the village and are headed towards the castle.
What do we do??* Bibbly almost yelled, running in from the hallway.

I looked back at Bibbly, who was trembling with fear.

*I'll take care of it Bibbly, you go get your family and get somewhere safe* I spoke softly, trying to reassure and calm the little goblin.

She nodded and ran, disappearing into the hallway.

I stood from my ledge and headed down to the entrance of the castle.
There was a group of armed goblins sitting at the large door.

~I could hear the mad laughter of the fireys as they banged on the door, what was I going to do?~

*OH COME ON! LET US IN! WE WANT TO PLAY A GAME!* the fireys screamed, then burst into laughter.

Author here, sorry this is a bit shorter than usual.
Wattpad has been given me issues when I get into the 1000 area so I might end up having to start shortening my chapters
☹️I'm sorry for the inconvenience