~I WISH THE GOBLIN KING WOULD TAKE ME AWAY RIGHT NOW~

Walking back to his window he once again looked up to the bright crystal moon, then proceeded to climb upon  the edge of his window.
The cool night breeze brushing against his face as he closed his eyes and blindly fell forwards off the ledge.

The wind catching beneath his wings and propelling him up into the air, he opened his eyes to find he was an owl.

~i-i have my powers..~ he thought to himself, then the voice once again echoed through the air *I wish the goblin King would come take me away, right now*

With that He looked to the sky and began flying as fast as he could, a small portal to the mortal world opening up as he did so.

After flying through it he found himself on a familiar street, in front of an unfamiliar house.

He flew around looking for an opening so he could enter, when he noticed a window on the top floor was wide open.

After carefully entering the unfamiliar home he transformed back to his normal form, scanning over the details of the unlit room as he searched for whoever summoned him.

*You're here..* a voice spoke from behind, causing him to quickly turn around to face them.

His eyes scanned over the figured that stood in the shadows.

*You..you know who I am?..* Jareth questioned the mysterious person, but his question was met with silence.

Feeling uneasy about the whole situation, he finally asked

*Who are you?...*

The light switched on and there stood a woman with long dark hair and big brown eyes, a pair of eyes he'd know anywhere.

*Sarah?..* he questioned, his eyes going over her features before pausing in thought.
He wondered how many years had passed here.
Last time he'd seen Sarah, she was but a naive girl, but now..she was a woman, still as stunning as before, only now there was something more.

*Hello Jareth...* She said softly, her voice bringing back memories from the last time they spoke.

*Sarah, Why have you summoned me?..* Jareth questioned Sarah, his thoughts going over their last moments together.

*I want you to take me away with you..*

Jareth stood speechless as she approached him, gently placing a hand on his chest, she began speaking.

*It's been years, Jareth... I'm not the girl I was before... I've grown up..* she paused as her eyes danced over his body before locking with his.

*You still look exactly how I remember you... the hair...those mismatched eyes..those lips..* her words drifted off as she moved in closer, her face now only inches from his.

*I was wrong to have left you like I did...*her lips lightly brushing against Jareths as she spoke before she closed the distance between them.

Her hands traveling up his body before he took them in his own.
Their lips momentarily locked in a deep kiss before your face came to mind.
His eyes shot open as he quickly pulled away from Sarah, Gaining a confused look from her as he stepped back shaking his head.