Home Sweet Home

"They are so adorable I could stare at them all day" Brad strokes Janelle's face as he rocks her in his arms while I dress Brooklyn "I can't believe two days ago they were inside of you and now they're here, They are absolutely gorgeous,"

"Of course they are, I made them...they are a little bit of one another but yet so different" I finish to dress Brook then put her back in her crib before packing the rest of their clothes

It's been almost three days we're at the hospital and the doctor is doing one last checkup today so we can finally go home

"Are you excited to meet your brothers? They're gonna love you so much you won't have time to breath" I say in a baby voice

"No no I'm the one who's gonna love them so much that no man will ever be good enough for them"

I roll my eyes as they're only 48 hours old and he's already thinking about boyfriends whom asses he's gonna kick. The doctor comes in to make the last check-up on the girls and I before letting us go

" They're doing great and so are you, this was tough and long so I want you to get rest Jennifer and I'll see you in two weeks to make sure everything is fine with you"

"Alright, but with four kids under 5 it'll be hard to get any rest" I laugh "That's Why Brad will be there to make sure you rest enough" she puts Janelle back in her car seat then we leave

We get in the car after installing the girls in the car then get on the road, with Brad who keeps smiling and looking in the rear view to check on them "You're in awe of them uh?"

"I swear Jen...I can't believe their ours and for the rest of our lives...they're amazing, I'm already so in love with them, and not only the girls, even the boys...it's the most beautiful gift you gave me, those four kids...they're all I live for so thank you for them"

Not able to control my hormones I immediately tear up moved by his words "Aaww baby, that's so sweet...we made them together and only you and I could give those exact babies so thanks to you too"

I stroke the back of his head as he's incredibly focused on the road probably because of the girls being in the car

"I cannot wait to see the boys reaction when they meet them, Amanda told me Nolan kept talking about it since you dropped them there"

"I know he's gonna be so happy...well let's hope so since he wasn't so thrilled with Zane"

"He better be happy with his little sisters, I worked really hard to give them the cutest little- Brad you missed the corner!" I notice he missed the road to our house "God honey..."

"I know we've missed it," he looks at me pretty confident as he knew what he was doing "What- where are we going? Baby I'm tired I want to put them to bed and shower before they wake up again"

"We ARE going home honey" he smiles "Wh-In Malibu???? Brad we live in Bel-Air if you hadn't noticed"

"Well we don't anymore " I barely have the time to say anything else that he turns in our new house's street. I stay silent trying to realize what is actually happening. We finally arrive in front of the house, I gasp "The house is-ready?"

We get in the most beautiful driveway I've seen facing this huge house that I can't even start to believe is mine even if it's been months since we started the work. The lights are in perfect harmony with the house colors, the material is so modern yet welcoming,

 The lights are in perfect harmony with the house colors, the material is so modern yet welcoming,