Finally there

"Look at all the animals, Nols! They're waiting for you!" Willow tries to cheer him up as he is miserable from the flight here. He won't let me put him down at all as he digs his tiny nails into my back out of pure anger.

"Baby you're going to have so much fun here. We'll see daddy soon." I point out all the markings for the film crew to him as we get closer to Brad's set. He starts to calm down a little the closer we get, knowing that he'll be seeing his dad soon.

"Keykeys!" He yells as a family of monkey's flies through the trees above us, looking up at them nonstop "Momma they fly."

"They're stretching reeeeally far to reach the other trees." I correct him, watching the amazement in his face. Watching all the excitement he gets from experiencing new things makes the exhaustion and non-stop planning of vacations like this well worth it. That and the fact that any minute I'm going to see my husband who I miss beyond words

"Look, there's Brad." Willow gets us excited as we see Brad walking towards us. Nol jumps out of my arms, running right up to him.

"Daddy!"

"Hey buddy!" Brad holds him closely, kissing his forehead as Nols tells him everything he's missed so far.

"We go eat at Drea, and make mess, and get toys!"

"Sounds like you probably drove your mommy and Willow crazy. Good job." He carries him over closer to us "Have you been sleeping in your own bed?"

"You hug momma."

Nol jumps out of his arms, sitting on the ground in defeat knowing Brad won't be happy with his answer.

"How's my baby doing?" Brad smirks, walking towards me, admiring the bump that has grown to be noticeable since the last we've seen each other "Still driving you crazy?" I laugh, leaning in to kiss him "Beyond crazy. Even the unborn missed you."

He pulls me in closer as his hands wonder around to my back. I sigh, taking in the scent of him that I've been missing way too much these last few weeks. He kisses me again, this time full of much more passion, forgetting we're right in front of our child and niece.

"Uhh, I missed you too." Willow separates us, covering Nol's eyes "You're terrifying your child."

"Come here." Brad pulls her in for a hug as grab Nol, "I'm sorry for leaving you with such annoying people. But I did manage to get you a spot in the documentary... not anything huge but it's a start."

"Oh my Gosh! Thank you!"

"You're going to be great, honey! I can't wait to see how it goes."

I join in on the hug, shoving Nol between all of us since we're all excited for her new opportunities.

"We have to celebrate, let's go eat somewhere later. We need to explore the South African culture."

Willow and Nol take the lead, directing us back to the set. He points out every animal he sees to her, letting her know what he thinks it's called and what it does. Brad and I follow behind them with his arms wrapped tightly around me. One cradling my belly and one holding my hand as we watch two of our favorite people bond in one of the most beautiful places we've been. They even run around, chasing each other through the savanna until Willow is called to do her voice over in the make-shift studio.

"I go with Will?" Nol tries to get off Brad's lap after Willow's been in there for a while "She talk?"

"She's talking a lot about everything we've seen here. She has to tell everybody about all of the animals and trees that we've been showing you." I lean into Brad, pulling Nolan so that he's on my lap as well "Are you going to tell all your friends about it?"