Friends-night

"I think we should go see a movie!" Willow suggests as we're watching Nemo for the hundredth time with Nolan "Tonight, you guys and I, like something with only adults, well not toddlers....come on it could be so much fun!" Brad and I laugh at her as she's desperate to go out

"Nice try Willz but we have plans with some friends tonight, and you're still grounded till the end of the week so..." I say as I grab Brads arms "Pleeeease I need to go out"

she says as she bends down on her knees trying to make us feel guilty "No lady, not this time, plus you should be happy, you went out with us 2 weeks ago on our road trip" Brad laughs as he stares at her

"Fine...but I'm not the one watching on the boys, am I?" She says as she rolls her eyes " No you're not, Marie's coming in about an hour" "Thanks!" "Okay baby, we should go get ready"

I tell Brad as I get up from the couch "Mama we go out?" "No papa you're not coming with us" I say as I pick Nols up "Why!? where you go?!?" He starts screaming as we go upstairs

"Hey! Stop screaming Nolan. You can't always come with us when we go out" he's now crying as if he will dye in a minute "Nolan, really?" I sigh as I walk him in his bedroom "You're sad my love?"

he nods as he keeps crying "Aaw baby don't be, we'll go out tomorrow, just you and I okay?" "We go foam  games?" "If that's what you want then yeah!" He finally calms down so I give him his bath and then take him to his bed "

"Hi Jen," Marie says as she walks in the room "Hi Nols," "Hi Marie! Honey look Marie's here" I say to Nolan who gets excited "Marie read Paw-patrol" She nods then takes over.

I kiss him on the forehead "Night Papa" then I go and feed Zane before taking a shower "I think you should put these jeans on, they're great on you" I tell Brad as he's choosing his clothes "Well it depends, what are you wearing?"

"I think a casual dress like this one" I show him the dress which he completely approves. "It's classy and simple I like it, I'll wear jeans then" "perfect"

I finish putting my make up on, with white sandals heels  then get downstairs where Willow is watching TV, "you guys are gonna have so much fun" she says frustrated "Willow, get over it we'll do something together another day"

"Yeah, I know but there are gonna be so many famous people there, that I could've meet" I sit next to her trying hard not to laugh at her "But sweetie they are our friends, we can always invite them home if you want"

"Faire enough" I get up then go to the bottom of the stairs "Brad come on, you're worst then a woman!! We're gonna be late" he finally gets down, honestly looking incredibly sexy "Well I'm glad you took your time" I mumble as I get closer to kiss him

"Really you like it?" I nod kissing him deeply "Gross guys! Please do that in the car" we laugh at her then leave "Have fun Willz!" "Not too much tho I don't want the house on fire when we get back" Brad says as we get outside

We get to the car "I'm driving baby" I say as I take the keys from him "since when?" "Since I want to" I laugh as I get on the driver seat "Do I even have the choice, that's not even sexy Jen..." he sighs "You'll get over it"

We finally arrive at Reese's house "Hi guys!" Brad and I say as we get in the garden where everybody's chilling out and laughing like crazy "Heeeey Mr and Mrs Pitt!" Jen Meyer screams as we come sit "how are you sweetie?"

We kiss everyone then I sit next to Court and Kate while Brad sits next to Jen and Andrea "I'm okay...tired but okay" "We'll that's what this party is for Jen!! Tonight you and Brad will just need to enjoy your time, and forget about your babies"

Reese says as she brings a bottle of tequila "I say we play Never Have I Ever" Orlando proposes so we all agree "This is gonna be fun" I laugh as I start "Should we start hard or simple?"

I ask as I'm thinking of a question "Haaard!" Court screams as she's almost drunk already "Okay...Never Have I Ever slept with someone who had no idea the next morning" Everybody says I Have instead of Amy "Never Amy?" "Nope, I'm a sane person" she laughs

"Oh baby, when did you??" I ask Brad curious to know what time in his life was that "Yeah, with you on our honeymoon" everybody laughs as I really wasn't expecting this

"What?!....baby, you abused of me" I laugh "yeah well...we were married so I enjoyed my honeymoon baby" "Woooow and how come you never told me about it?" "Well that's the point sweetie" Kate says as she rubs my back to "comfort me"

"You guys are really goals... anyway my turn" Jimmy says as we take our little boards back "Okay Never Have I Ever had sex in a public place" I look at Brad then we both smile as we remember

"Does our car counts?" Orlando asks "Let say it does..." "So Jen where was it ?? I'm curious to know!" Kate asks a little excited "we had a show we were supposed to do.." "Aaaannnd?"

She leans over us "We did it in our dressing room" I say as my cheeks get completely red "I mean you guys have so many secrets it's crazy" Reese says causing Brad and I to laugh with everybody.

"Charlize what about you ? Have you ever?" She hesitates before finally answering "Well, we were hiking...." "Oh my gosh!!" We scream as we all laugh "let me finish!" " Aaaaand we did it at the entrance of a cave" we're all laughing like crazy

"God and we're just at the beginning of the night" Brad says as he kisses me on the cheek "Bring on the margaritas !!" We all scream to Reese

             Hey guys we hope you enjoy it!!