CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

TRIGGER WARNING (ATTEMPT RAPE)

MARY LAKE

How many days had I stayed in this room? Three, four, five? I lost count. I hadn't see Spencer since he came here. It didn't make it easier. I felt so alone that I thought his face would have cheered me up.

I just wished he would let me go. I moved closer to the wall as someone opened the door. I had tried to escape but I failed. I tried opening the door, crawled and scratched it. I even hit the door with my leg. I had hurt my hands in the process. The blood on it served as evidence.

"You must have missed me," Spencer said as he walked in holding a cigarette. When did he start smoking?

"I w-would r-rather d-die t-than s-see y-your u-ugly f-face," I said even though I thought seeing his face would calm me down, it did nothing but made me both angry and afraid.

He laughed and sat on the chair. I prayed that the chair would break and he would fall and die.

"I never wanted to hurt you. If only you hadn't run away from me that day, we would be together" Spencer said and I laughed bitterly.

"T-together? I w-was s-six a-and y-you t-tried t-to t-touch m-me. W-what d-do y-you e-expect f-from a k-kid i-if n-not t-to r-run?" I asked. Remembering the first time I met him.

I was at the park with my mom. We just moved to the place we now live in. I was playing when a boy around my age came to join me. Being a nice girl, we started playing until he touched me.

My mom had warned me that touching boys will lead to me having a baby in me.

The fear made me ran away before then he had insisted we took a picture together and we did. The same picture he showed me the first day he kidnapped me.

"You shouldn't have run. I love you" Spencer shouted.

"If you know how I felt every time I see you with Tom. I had even planned to kill him but I changed my mind. Having you will kill him instead" he said and walk closer to the bed.

"But now, I have you to myself and I can do anything I like with you. I will be your first in everything. I will have your first kiss" Spencer said laughing as if he won a battle.

"W-what a r-relief! T-Tom a-already h-had m-my f-first k-kiss a-and I l-love h-him a-and w-will a-always l-love h-him" I told him. I groaned in pain as my head hit the wall. Did he just hit me? The sound of the slap almost blocked my ears. My head felt like it had been hit with a hammer.

"You slut! How dare you kiss him? Did you sleep with him too?" He shouted as he hit me repeatedly. I must have passed out for a few seconds because when I opened my eyes, Spencer was losing his trousers.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" I asked panicking.

"What I should have done a long time ago," Spencer said as he lay in between my legs. I shouted as he touched my belt. Preparing to hit him, I noticed he had tied my hands together. When did he do that?

"S-Spencer, s-stop r-right n-now. Y-You a-are b-better t-than t-this... P-Please... W-eait....l-let m-me g-go r-right n-now" I shouted feeling disgusted as he kissed me.

"You will be punished for every year you made me wait" he shouted.

Why did bad things always happen to me? Why is life so unfair? I had no strength to stop him. No one to save me. I closed my eyes and sobbed as he removed my trouser. Waiting for the pain that will serve as a reminder of what I lose.

"You bastard" Someone shouted and pushed Spencer off me. Did he call for a backup? What could a fragile girl like me do to them? Wait... I was even getting tired. My brain was tired and so was my body. He didn't even have sex with me yet and I was already weak. Rose would be so disappointed in me. Tom, I didn't want to think about him.

"Angel, calm down. You will be fine. I'm here for you. I'm sorry for coming late" was I hearing his voice in my head? I said I didn't want to think about him but it was coming from my side.

Looking at my side, I could only make out his hair before I fainted but I knew it was Tom. I'm very sure it was him but I would find out if I woke up. If I ever wake up.

😢😢😢👚👖👙😢😢😧😧😤🚑🚑

1.08k reads 733 votes.
The love I have for you people ehen is more than the love Tom has for Mary and mine is real. Thank you so much I appreciate.

What do you think of this chapter? I'm sorry if it isn't so detailed. It because I myself couldn't afford to have a triggered memory.
Thank you.
To all survivor, you are strong.