CHAPTER FOURTEEN

TOM JONES

I ran my hands through my hair sitting at our table in the cafeteria, I was sitting with Paul and Kaden, Mary and Rose had stopped sitting with us. I was surprised when I found out three days ago. They said they have something to do in the library so they have been eaten in the library but I know it was a lie.

"Man, without those two girls
lunch is boring" Kaden said pouting making Paul nodded.

"I hope you didn't do anything?" Paul asked glaring at me. What the hell?

"Why would you think it's me?" I asked frowning at them.

"Maybe because you are an idiot?" Kaden asked.

"Yes, I suggest you find out what is wrong or else you are not going to the ring tonight," Paul smirked at me daring me to say no.

"I'm very sure it's not me but I will try and see if something is wrong," I said as I stood up eager to leave the two idiots and the fact that I know Paul meant what he said.

The boys smirked at me as I rolled my eyes at them and walked out of the cafeteria

It wasn't a surprise that the librarian was sleeping, I do wonder why they haven't sacked her.....

"Are you blind?.... Oh, it's you" I said smiling at Mary.

"You-u h-have the hab-bit of s-shouting a-at p-peop-ple," she said and frowned at me but end up smiling.

"If I don't, how will I keep my reputation as a bad boy? But, you have the habit of falling on people" I said, her smile wavered a bit before she smiled again though it looked forced.

"S-so w-what is the f-famous b-bad boy doin-ng in the lib-_brary?" She said as she crossed her arms an action that pushed up her small breast making me gulped as her friend glared at me being the gentle boy I am I tried not to look at her chest, keyword tried which made her friend keep glaring at me.

"As if, I came to look for you guys and see the assignment that was keeping you away from us for myself," I said making the two girls gaped at me.

"We-e j-just finis-shed the assignm-ment," Mary said and her friend gaped at her confirming my suspicion that the girls were avoiding us and she just decided not to.

"Thank God, I couldn't live a day with the two boys shouting at me to get you" Mary looked sad as I said that but it could be my imagination because she was now smiling.

When we reached the cafeteria, the two idiots I called my friend shouted and hugged the girls as if they just came from the no man's land.

"I've missed you guys," Kaden said cleaning the fake tears from his eyes.

"Who would have thought someone would miss the freak?" Someone said making me raised my head. What was her name again she had flirted with me on my many occasions but I rejected her, was she calling me a freak because of that?

"Yes, I guessed so but what do you expect from daddy's son?" Spencer or what was his name spender or something said smirking at me. It was after I hit him that I registered that I did, the idiot was holding his nose which looked broken and needed attention.

"Did you just broke my nose? You bastard" he said squealing like a girl.

"Did he just squealed?" Kaden asked.

"Man that's creepy," Paul said, tell me about it.

"Yes he just did and if you don't get out of here, he would break your empty head," Rose said glaring at him.

It was then that I noticed that her hands were wrapped around Mary as if she was protecting her. The wait was she the one the girl was called a freak?

"You will regret this, I promise," the boy said as he walked away with his girl or whoever she was to him as expected, covering his bloody nose.

"Oh, I'm afraid," Kaden said as he sat down since we all had stood up during the fight and only Mary who had been avoiding my gaze was on her seat.

"Daddy's boy, he is right though," Paul said laughing but yelped when Rose hit him on the head, he wanted to shout at her but gulped when he saw her gaze.

I looked at Mary who was still looking down and ignoring everyone.

To me, she had been silent more than before or was she not talking because she shuttered when she did?
Whatever it was I needed to find out.

🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

TOM'S POV 😊😄
THANKS FOR READING💖💟💝

UPDATE ON MYSELF:
I HAD 'B' IN MY ENGLISH EXAM, I AM HAPPY THAT I PASS BUT I AM ANXIOUS FOR THE REMAINING RESULTS,
WISH ME LUCK.

If you are curious about 🏈 I hit Spencer with it so yes.