CHAPTER FOUR

MARY LAKE

"I told you to wear something sexy, probably a short dress or skirt," Rose said, the supposed handsome boys were meant to join us today.

As usual, I dressed in jeans with a white shirt that I tied at the bottom. I shivered at the memory of how long it took me to tie the knot.

"I-if y-you d-don't k-know, I a-am a D-Dyspr-ra-axis pati-e-ent w-which m-means I c-can't w-wear s-short d-dress i-in c-case I f-fall. Ic-can't a-afford to s-show t-the w-world m-my a-ass," I said rolling my eyes at her. Most time, I wondered if she forgot that I am not normal.

"At least, you can wear a cute trouser or something," she said squeezing her nose at my blank nude jeans.

"I a-am c-comfortable i-in i-it....." My reply was cut off as my leg failed me. I walked to the left instead of going right; I hated it when this happened it never end well. My school can't afford rug for the floor so, I got most of my bruises at school. Rose tried to steady me but it was too late as I bumped into a hard wall.

"W-when d-did t-they b-build a w-wall o-on t-the h-hallway?" I asked no one in particular as I rubbed my head with my eyes tightly shut to ease the pain that shoots through my head.
The sound of laughter made me freeze and I opened my eyes slowly.

Three handsome boys were staring at me, okay, two of the boys were trying to stifle a smile while one of the boys was staring blankly at me. Rude much?

It seems he was the one I hit not a wall. I stared at his chest probably because he is taller than me. What did Rose do call them? Packs, yes packs, I couldn't count them. I don't even know how to can't pack but, they were visible through the blue shirt he wore.

"First, you got to be called a wall; every guy's dream name and now she is checking you out. It's not fair! Why do you always get the beautiful one?" One of the boys groaned. I blushed at what he said. I was truly checking the guy out. Wait, did I just blush?

"Forgive my manners, I didn't mean to make you blushed. I am Kaden Stone," he said as he held his hand up for me to shake I just stared at it.

"Well, no touching then," he sighed and dropped his hands.

"I'm Paul," the second boy said he didn't try to shake my hand guess he learned from experience. He was handsome and I noticed his dimples as he smiled at me.

"No smiling Paul. I know how girls feel when they see your dimples I don't care if you want them or not, you are not allowed to smile at girls," he said jokingly and hit Paul on his head, Paul hissed and tried to hit Kaden.

"I- I m seery, I debt mean to hat you," what did I just say? The boys had a shocked look on their face even the mute handsome boy I hit looked a little bit surprised.

The stupid and meaningless words always happened when I am nervous, I sighed and tried again.

"I-I'm s-sorry I h-hit you, I d-didn't mean to," that sound better.

"Oh!" one of the boys said. I think he is Kaden.

I was expecting a sort of replied but the handsome boy in front of me refused to talk, is he really dumb or deaf?

"I'm Tom and I am not dumb nor deaf," he said as he walked away. I didn't say that aloud, did I?

"You did baby girl," Paul said and waved at me dragging a smirking Kaden with him.

That was so embarrassing.

"Oh my God! did they just talked to you? Oh my God!" Rose shouted. Rolling my eyes at her, I turned to face her and she giggled when I glared at her.

"You shouldn't have come out from your hiding place. I mean were you not meant to protect me?" I stared at her. I put my hands on my two sides trying to look intimidating.

"You speak without pausing in between words," she said and smiled at me. I dropped my hands and shake my head at her. I can never be angry at the girl.

"It e-easier w-with you-u I w-was a s-shuttering m-mess w-with, t-those b-boys," I felt a little bit down, there was something in me that wants those boys not to ignore me. I shake the thought off.

"Yes, tell me what happened, everything. I mean I saw what happened the whole school did but I need the details," she said excitedly.

The whole school? Looking around me, I saw people looking at me. I groaned. What would people think now? The handsome boys talking to the freak. I sighed.

Rose kept bugging me to tell her everything and that was what I did as we walked to the library.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks for reading💓💕💖
Thanks for your support.