CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

MARY LAKE

I hated being alone in school. Not alone literally but alone as in no one to talk to. Since the rat inside, I had this phobia of being alone and not having any familiar faces around me. Most time, I felt like someone was watching me. Wait someone indeed was.

You must be wondering where my friends went to, the boys went to see Kaden's sister in the hospital. The doctor said there was an emergency. I just prayed she would be okay.

And Rose, she thought today would be the perfect day to catch a cold. A serious one at that she couldn't even eat without feeling like vomiting. My parent refused to let me stay at home probably because there wouldn't be anyone at home.

I was in a sour mood and it didn't help that I was on my period. I was already late for a class because I went to recheck myself in the restroom. I'm not so sure I like this time of the month.

I walked sluggishly to my locker to pick my English assignment which was due for submission in a few minutes.

I groaned as I saw Charlie leaning on my locker. Could this day get any worse? I ignored her as I opened my locker only to have her grabbed my hand.

"I heard you are now Tom's girlfriend. Is it that you are now deaf with your dumbness?" She said glaring dagger on my head.

"C-Charlie, I'm i-in n-no m-mood f-for y-your d-drama t-this m-morning," I said as I ignored her and tried to open my locker only to have her stopped me again.

"You think I am joking about him being mine? Do you want to live? If you want to, I suggest you stay away from him or else you will have only your sick self to blame" Charlie said as hit my locker hard. She opened my locker in the process as some of my books fell. Not the first time she had called me sick.

I was expecting her to leave when she didn't, I looked at her to see her holding a familiar object, a rose.

What the hell? I thought they stopped coming.

I snatched the rose from her when I saw the strange look on her face. I read the little note attached to it.

"You belong to me and no one else,"

I put the rose in my bag.

"Who gave you that?" Charlie asked, why did she look as if she just saw a ghost? Shouldn't she be happy that I wasn't?

Not like I care.

"It's n-none o-of y-your c-concern," I said as I pick my assignment and walked to class. She was still standing there with that same strange face on her face when I walked out of her view to English class.

I hissed as I hit my head on the wall and rubbed it with my palm to ease the pain.

That hurt like hell.

Never ever walk with your face looking at the back.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.