CHAPTER TWELVE

MARY LAKE

"Come on Mary, don't be a party pooper" Tom groaned and rubbed his hand through his hair and I held my hand tight in a fist to stop it from moving through his soft black hair.

They have been begging me for a while now to play twenty questions.

"N-no I'm n-not intre-tested," I said ignoring the pouting face.

"It will be fun, we always watch a movie on a night like this since we can't play twenty questions. I know everything about you so let's take advantage of the boys' presence" Rose pleaded.

"Who-ose faul-lt is it th-aat the-ey a-are here if n-not your-ss?" She looked down when I said that probably feeling guilty. After I gave the boys permission to stay, they rushed to the game room, I didn't know how they found out we have one. Rose confessed that she invited the boys though I already knew she did. Looking at her guilty face, I knew she thought I was still angry at her.

"O-okay twe-enty qu-eestions but no sex-xual questions," I said.

"Then what's the fun in the game..." Tom hit Kaden on his head.

"By the time we are through with this sleepover, I will no longer have a strand of hair on my head with all this beating" Kaden said glaring at Tom as he rubbed his head.

We have been playing twenty questions for some minutes, I learned that Kaden loves anything vanilla which made him tricked me into buying ice cream tomorrow. Paul is a Christian, a devoted one to me it was hard to believe.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I was expecting that from Kaden and not Paul I wasn't surprised though I saw how they looked at each other. The question was directed at Rose who was blushing like a tomato. Maybe it's time to play cupid.

"No, I don't" she squealed.

Paul nodded as they stared at each other for a few minutes which made Tom cleared his throat. Maybe I should start finding the best couple's name for them.

It was my turn to ask Tom question and I asked him the question I have been worried about for days.

"Wha-at w-were you-u g-guys doing a-at the hospital l-last w-week?" I asked.

"I told you I saw someone who looked like her but you guys said I was lying," Kaden said smiling.

"What were you doing at the hospital?" Tom asked me but I ignored his eyes.

"It's n-not yo-our tu-urn," I said.

"It was my younger sister birthday so we went to celebrate with her," Kaden said. I don't know why but I felt relieved that it wasn't Tom's girlfriend.

"At the hospital?" Rose asked a little bit confused.

Kaden tried to smile at her but ended up frowning.
"She has cancer," he said.

I felt guilty if I didn't ask then he won't be feeling down at least for today.

"I'm s-sorry," I said.

He smiled at me "it's no problem"

"Let's watch a movie," Tom said as he stood up but Rose pushed him down.

"The first person to get there will pick the movie," she said as he ran into the sitting room.

"I won" she shouted which make me groaned. Rose loved cartoons. It's not that I don't like cartoons but Rose had watched all the movies and you will end up listening to her saying the movie instead of watching it yourself.

"Couldn't be bad, I mean she is a cheerleader right?" Tom asked looking hopeful.

"Y-yes, Sop-phia The F-first is an i-interesting mo-ovie" I said. The boys groaned and I laughed at them as I walked to the sitting room.

I excused myself during the movie to wear something warmer since I was getting a little bit cold. I was searching through my wardrobe when I felt the presence of someone in the room. I stood frozen thinking the worst when the person talked.

"Everything in here is kinda blue" I relaxed when I heard his voice.

"W-what a-are y-you doing in m-my room-m?" I asked.

Tom was sitting down on my bed holding sleepy in his hands.

"D-don't t-to-ouch...." I rushed to collect the teddy when I slipped. I closed my eyes tight waiting for the pain that comes with failing but it never came. I opened my eyes to see a set of blue eyes staring at me.

"You have beautiful eyes" when what I said registered in my brain, I squealed and pushed him away from me since he was holding me we ended up falling together.

"Ewww, my innocent eyes. Tom and Mary are kissing" someone shouted and rushed out of the room. Who wouldn't think so, Tom who had his hands around me was laying on the bed and I was laying on him with our faces inches from touching.

"Kaden......You said my eyes are beautiful" Tom said as I pushed myself up. I lightly slapped myself to get rid of the colour that would have stained my cheek.

"You said my eyes are beautiful" Tom repeated the and smiled.

Kill me now.

"I d-did? I-I d-don't rem-memb-ber" I said smiling at him as I rubbed my sweaty hands on my pyjamas.

"No, I mean you didn't shutter," he said smiling as he walked out of my room.

I didn't? I shake my head ignoring the smile that wanted to broke from my mouth.

I shouldn't give myself false hope.
I shouldn't.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

THIS CHAPTER IS LONG.
THINGS ARE GETTING HEATED BETWEEN TOM AND MARY💖💕💗💟

Any couple's name for Rose and Paul? Drop it in the comments box💝💞

OH MY GOD!!!💞💟💋😱😊😀
150 reads and 93 votes
THANK YOU🙏 I AM SO HAPPY I AM😭😭😭 WE CAN DO IT.