CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

TOM JONES

No one talk as we drove to the racing station. The girls insisted to tag along and I was a little bit grateful but also worried about their safety. Paul wouldn't be around to look after them. He would be busy coordinating the race with Gee. Kaden was around but I didn't trust that guy to do a good job at protecting them.

No matter how much I reassured them, they were still worried that I might get hurt. But, there is nothing I could do I need the money.

We reached the race station. Paul packed the car at the garage. It had a security man who checked on the cars since cars had been found missing during races.

"Kaden, make sure you take care of the ladies. You know how dangerous this could turn to" Paul said as we all opened the door.

"Have an ounce of faith in me man" Kaden groaned. Rose rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"We are not babies," She said and kissed him as she pats his butt. That girl is something else.

I laughed at the disgusting look on Mary's face as she watched her friend.

"T-too m-much PDA" She looked at me and hugged me.

"I-I w-wish y-you b-best of l-luck" she kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I will be fine. Make sure you stay close to Kaden," I said and she nodded.

"Good luck and be safe" Rose and Kaden said at the same time.

"Stop mimicking me," Kaden said and Rose glared at him. I smiled as I waved at them.

*******************

"Yes yes, so that was our NO 3.....oh....oh NO 4 and NO 6... NO 6 just get hit...." My car swerved off the lane as someone hit me at the back.

"Shit" I groaned as my head jacked to the backseat and I felt dizzy for a minute. I looked out of the car to see the guy who hit me give me the fuck you finger.

"Bastard" I groaned and swerved back to the lane.

"No 4 is now leading the ra... Oh NO 6 is now behind NO 4..... NO 4 just get hit... Hurray, NO 6 just won the race. Congratulations" the race coordinator said as he dropped the microphone to hug Gee who had been.....

Wait, what? NO 6 won? That's me. I recheck my number to see if I am really the one. NO 6.

How did that happen?

After I swerved back to the lane, I was in the fourth position. I pressed hard on the gear and drove above the limit. Getting to NO 4, he tried to hit me again and I reversed a little bit. Tricking him to believe I had given up. The idiot probably had smiled and pressed the brake when I increase the gear and drove past him...Oh, I won.

I smiled at the knowledge that I had done it.

"Wow, that was a great race from our guy, Tom Jones. He had won the first position in this race. This means he gets the chance to race against Bobby. A rare chance to be the next race god" Gee said as the race coordinator started shouting my name.

"TOM JONES"

"TOM JONES"

"That feels good," I said as I got out of the car only to be hugged by some...

"C-congratulations" Mary shouted as she kissed me. Ignoring the shout of the people at the scene, I deepened the kiss.

Holding her hands, we walked out of the stadium to meet the boys.

"Congratulations boy. Never thought you would make it" Gee said as he smiled politely at me. Nodding at him, we high five and he left to tend to the wounded racer. My neck still hurt.

"Oh my that is a great race" Rose shouted hugging only to have Paul dragged her to his side.

"Whipped" Kaden said as he side hug me.

"Boy, that was a great race but you need to be more careful because the last race would be more dangerous than this" Paul said and smiled at me. Perfectionist Paul.

My phone rang as we all freeze. Who wouldn't? Only dad apart from them had my number. I shushed them as I picked the call.

"Hi, dad...." I answered.

"What?" I stood still as he cut the call. Seeing the anger on my face, my friends started asking me what happened.

"The bitch is back," I told them, they looked confused.

"The bitch? Who is the bitch?" Paul asked.

"My mother is back," I said and they all gaped at me.

WRITING THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BIT HARD. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RACING.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT THOUGH
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRECIOUS VOTES AND COMMENTS💝🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤