CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

MARY LAKE

I groaned in pain as I raised my neck. It felt like I was pinched on it by something hard and it hurt. I didn't know why I found it a little bit difficult to open my eyes. Trying my best not to cry at how bad it stung as I forced them open. After some time, I got used to the pain and could see clearly. I was in a strange room on a strange bed and in the red dress I tried on at the mall. I didn't even pay for the dress.

The room had a lamp stool, a small built in a closet, a table and a chair. Shoes were laid nicely on the floor, a set of toys, paint book and some boxes. It was a storeroom but that wasn't the surprise.

My pictures, tons of them were littered on the wall, the table some were even in the closet and some were on the bed beside me. I picked those on the bed and I gasped at the person I saw.

"I see you are awake. I was a little bit worried I used more of the drugs than necessary don't want to kill you" I refused to look up I was staring at the picture knowing vividly well that the person in the picture I was holding was the one speaking.

"I would like to guess that the drug didn't affect your memory and believe you recognize that picture"

Spencer Hanks.

I was six when the picture was taken. The first day and last day Spencer Hanks was ever nice to me.

"I guess the after effect of the drug I used was been dumb," he said as he walked closer to the bed. I flinched.

"Don't be afraid. I just wanted to drop your food" Spencer said as he put a plate of pasta on the bed and raised his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, it was the only thing I could cook," Spencer said and smiled at me. He had the audacity to smile after he kidnapped me.

"S-Spencer" his name tasted bitter on my lips. More bitter than herbal medicine.

"I hate it when you shutter like a coward but I can live with that" he shouted and I flinched in fear and he laughed. I cleared my throat and breathe in and out to calm myself.

"W-What a-are y-you d-doing?" I asked I had a guess about this but I didn't want to believe it. Maybe this is one of his pranks?

"What I am doing? Taking what is mine" he said smiling at me.

"W-What i-is y-yours? I a-am n-not y-yours" angered clouded his eyes as I said that and he grabbed me by my hair.

"S-stop i-it h-hurt" I groaned.

"Listen, bitch, No one as in no one knows where you are I will probably make them confuses some more and have fun seen that stupid Tom struggled as he searches for you," He said and released my hair without warning. I groaned in pain as my head hit the wall. Tears pricked my eyes at the mention of Tom. They would be worried.

"W-why?" I asked him and he laughed evilly.

"You are asking me why? Hmm?" He shouted.

"Do you know how I felt when he holds you? What I felt when he called what was mine his? And you a slut. You are a slut. You will smile when he touched you" Spencer shouted and hit the table.

I cried out in fear and he glared at me and left the room. I cried into my hands as I wondered how and why this had to happened to me. Knowing Spencer, I wouldn't last a week.

"P-please T-Tom, s-save m-me, I a-am s-scared," I said as my body shook with me crying.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

SPENCER HANKS I WILL KILL YOU!!!!
OH MY!
I FEAR FOR MARY'S LIFE.
WAIT DO YOU NOTICE THEY DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THE PICTURE?

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

IF YOU ARE ONCE IN MARY'S SITUATION, KNOW THAT WHATEVER THE STALKER SAY TO YOU, IS ALL A LIE. IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT. IT NEVER YOUR FAULT BEING YOU. YOU ARE STRONG, STRONGER THAN HIS WORDS AND YOU CAN OVERCOME THIS STAGE.
YES, YOU CAN.

I HEART YOU💞💞💞💞