CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

TOM POV

"Do you remember the first time we met?" That was my first question to her after we got to the field I took her to.

"H-how c-can I f-forget t-that e-embarrassing m-moment w-when I c-called y-you a w-wall? B-but y-you d-did f-feel l-like a w-wall, a v-very h-hard wall," she answered.

She was a little bit irritated that I refused to tell her where we were going but I told to wear something warm.

And her first words to me when we got to the field was her asking if I wanted to kill her. Laughing at the memory she glanced at me.

"W-why a-are y-you l-laughing?" She looked genuinely curious.

"I was thinking about you thinking I wanted to kill you," I said laughing at her irritated face.

"H-how w-would I h-had k-know t-that y-you w-wanted t-to s-show m-me t-the f-full m-moon? There was nothing on the field except grasses" she said as she looked at the full moon and smiled.

"I-it i-is b-beautiful," She said.

I did agree with her. The last time I came here, I was ten. A little boy crying for his mother. My dad brought me here to calm me down.

I remembered when she told Rose that she loved staring at the full moon. Taken her here was the only thing I could think of.

"I do race," I said anxiously for her reply. She said nothing thinking she didn't hear, I asked her again.

"I do racing," I said looking at her to see her staring at the moon.

"I h-heard you. D-do y-you a-always g-get h-hurt?" She asked still not looking at me.

"Not all the time but I joined the No-Rule Race and it could be deadly," I said as I stared at the moon. Maybe she hated me now?

"W-why?" she asked.

"I need the money," I said she was the first person I tell the reason why I joined.

"E-even t-though I a-am n-not a f-fan o-of v-violence, y-you h-have y-your r-reasons a-and I a-am n-not g-going t-to s-stop y-you b-but, p-please b-be c-careful," she said. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"I love you," I said. She froze and said nothing but I felt her smiled into my chest and that was enough for now. The fact that she was happy that I loved her was enough for me.

She loosed herself from my gripped and started into my eyes. Her gazed flickers to my lips and I didn't hesitate as I put my lips on hers.

Her lips were warm, not to warm. They were as soft as heaven and tasted like heaven too. Not like I have ever tasted heaven.

I could feel her innocence and I didn't hesitate to take the lead. Though I had kissed a lot of girls, kissing her was special. It felt new, peaceful and calm. Like it was meant to be. Feeling the loss of breath, I stopped kissing her.

"T-Tom"

"Hun.."

"D-do y-you t-think w-werewolf e-exist?"

I laughed at her cuteness. That was the first thing she asked after a kiss. She gazed at me patiently waiting for my reply.

"Don't know. Maybe they exist" I said, she nodded and moved closer to me. Hugging her to myself, I laid her head on my chest as we stared at the moon.

👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!
LOVE IN THE AIR
💟💟💟💟💟

680+ reads😇😀 WAWU!!!
Thanks for your support.
Love you all.

IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK, PLEASE KINDLY SHARE OR RECOMMEND TO SOMEONE.
THANKS.