CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

TOM JONES

I couldn't think of any reason why she would call me. To say I wasn't surprise would be an understatement. I looked at her and saw how nervous she was. We have been standing outside the hospital for like ten minutes and she had with been fidgeting with her fingers not saying anything.

"If you didn't talk in the next few minutes we will probably freeze to death or something," I said. She sighed and looked at me, this would be the first time she was looking at me consciously and not removing her eyes.

"I-I just w-want t-to s-say I'm s-sorry f-for shout-ting a-at y-you w-when you are o-only t-trying t-to help m-me," she said looking down at her feet. Here we go again, I always yearned to see her eyes fixed on me, using my right hand, I raised her head so she could look at me.

"I am not angry not at all. I am the one that should apologize for calling you names. What you did was out of it and maybe stupid but I shouldn't have called you names so yeah I'm sorry" I said smiling at her.

"Did the bad boy just apologize?" She said jokingly smiling at me.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Shit, what did I just ask? I never knew what prompted me to ask her that question but I was nervous as hell for what she would say.

"How about the others?" She asked glancing at the hospital.

"They will find their way," I said and walked to the car as she followed.

***************

Mary had been shouting at the top of her voice as I drive around the town. How she could shout so loud without getting tired I never know. Some drivers had even cursed us one because of Mary's noise two because I was driving like a maniac.

"T-that w-was f-fun," she said making me smile.

"Why did you decide to start shouting on top of your voice?" I asked looking at her which meant taken my eyes off the road.

"E-eyes o-on the r-road," she said making me rolled my eyes at her as I looked at the road.

"Shouting is a stress reliever plus it is fun and you can try it," she said looking at me.

"No way" I shouted.

"c-come o-on"

"No"

"Y-yes"

"No"

"Y-yes"

"Yes"

"Y-yes, I w-won," she said bouncing on the car seat looking at her I couldn't help but laugh she was just so cute.

She smiled at me and that was how we spend the whole day shouting and laughing.

It was one of the best days of my life.

It was also the day I realized that I like MARY LAKE.
OH MY GOD!!!
I am in love with her.

WOW I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS, CONTRIBUTIONS AND READS.
I'M REALLY GRATEFUL.
LOVE YOU.
💝💝💝